Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: My vaping Journey - Samwise does vapping :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Aww awesome, Now I understand, cheers Sam! And now I get the finding the middle way between aa joint and vaping, appreciated.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-02-17), Ginger-bud (29-05-18), Samwise Gamgee (11-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

So I'm over 24 hrs without baccy

And its going very well, I love the JAC, but need to add some tobacco concentrate to the canna e-juice so i get a proper joint hit.

I am hoping to do that tomorrow if the concentrate comes in the post, so will let you all know how I get on

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (11-08-16), Dazmandaz (12-08-16), Dutchcourage (12-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), Ginger-bud (29-05-18), potanist01 (10-03-17)

Thanks

Nice. Good luck with giving up the smoking.
    Its been over a year now since I smoked. The arizer solo converted me. Its not really a portable vape but for round the house or at a friends it kick ass. So much so that I bought another haha.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nevanayno For This Useful Post:

autobox (10-10-16), Dazmandaz (15-08-16), Dutchcourage (12-08-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), Ginger-bud (29-05-18), potanist01 (10-03-17), Samwise Gamgee (13-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Samwise Gamgee View Post
    Right so I followed Chew's guide and out of 5oz of bud, I ended up with around 20-25g of RSO oil

This was great as it meant I could experiment a little with the oil until I found what I wanted, so my first experiment I pretty much followed the below video, using a gram of the RSO

Interesting... you used oil yet they use solid concentrate.... wonder how it would work with bubble hash?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), GEORGE (05-02-17), Ginger-bud (29-05-18), Samwise Gamgee (19-11-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

So the mix that I found was called DBMIXPro, and it is available via Amazon

So the downside, is this stuff is only available from the US, and it isn't cheap by the time you import it.
    I've just secured 15ml on Ebay from a UK seller

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (01-09-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), Samwise Gamgee (19-11-16)

Thanks

Interesting thread and a good read.

I've been making ejuice for a couple of years now and have only made one batch using bud. It actually worked out quite well...

I followed a YouTube guide and used a Bain-Marie and PG to extract all the goodness from the ground up bud. Took a few hours but was well worth it.

Only problem is, I do love the high from smoking.. kicking myself now though because after 3 years smoke free I'm now toking again, albeit only for weed.

First time grow on at the moment, so in the not too distant future I will have more bud to test with.. can't be testing and have possible failure with street prices!!

In my experience the tincture did not separate, but I suppose that could depend on your final ratios. I find 70v/30pg to be ideal (PG can be harsh in high percentage and a lot of people suffer PG intolerance) VG will also produce more vapour but will have a higher viscosity.

My last test was done with a MTL (mouth to lung) style tank, like smoking a ciggie. I've since moves to DTL (direct to lung) like a bong style vaping, so will be interesting to see the difference this makes to the tincture and it's effects.

If you're still looking for concentrates to replicate the tobacco element. Try flavour art desert ship mixed at 8%

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to clownstyle For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (19-11-16), GEORGE (05-02-17), Samwise Gamgee (19-11-16)

Thanks

Thought I would do an update to this thread, Im still pretty much baccy free, using the devices above, although I have to admit I have probably had about 5 baccy/weed joints since this thread, usually special occasions

Im still making the canna e-juice as above, but the last batch i made up I probably added about 7g of oil lol, I also bought some nicotine concentrate, and i find adding a couple of drops gives you a nice baccy hit with the weed, I think its about as close to a joint as you can get

I am also using my mighty a lot, generally for vaping ground bud, as I love the taste of the weed, but now and again I will fill her up with the canna oil as a special treat

Hope you are all doing good
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 10-03-17 at 07:23 PM.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (10-03-17), Dazmandaz (10-03-17), Ganjaholic (10-03-17), Ginger-bud (22-03-17), Ironman (10-03-17), potanist01 (10-03-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

Love my mighty brilliant bit of kit never tryed with concentrate. Only kieff and that's a right treat.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to potanist01 For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (19-03-17)

Thanks

Its great with oil mate, you need to use that little round thing that looks like a round wire sponge, love the Mighty thou, definitely worth the purchase price, had mine for a fair while now and its a proper work horse

Quote Originally Posted by potanist01 View Post
    Love my mighty brilliant bit of kit never tryed with concentrate. Only kieff and that's a right treat.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,757 Times

Its great with oil mate, you need to use that little round thing that looks like a round wire sponge, love the Mighty thou, definitely worth the purchase price, had mine for a fair while now and its a proper work horse
    Thanks mate will look into making some oil wen the girls are down.
    I use that wire sponge pretty much every time saves on having to clean as often.
    Used/abused mine everyday for over a year now no worry's.
    Last edited by potanist01; 19-03-17 at 07:04 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to potanist01 For This Useful Post:

Samwise Gamgee (19-03-17)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast