Thread: Combining Nutrient Lines

Thanks

Default Combining Nutrient Lines

i finished a hydro gro not to long ago with

canna a&b
    canna boost
    canna pk 13/14

and i had verry good result, sand i know if it aint broken dont fix it but theres so many things to try. i was wondering if any one had tried the following or has expert undertsanding of nutrients. this time round i was thinking of using the following

canna a&b
    canna boost
    AN big bud
    AN overdrive

iv done a fair bit of research obviosly all of it conflicting so thought id ask on here and see if anyone had any more info. one of the things i was worried about knocking the N-P-K ratio out. any info would be great also im open to sugestions so feel free to rip the idea down and use something comepletly different.

PEACE

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

I like to stick to the same lines I'm fairly sure nearly all the products are the same thing in a different bottle at various prices.
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Bigbud78 (14-08-16), BigBudsB (14-08-16), PeaceLoveUnity (14-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,039 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BigBudsB View Post
    i finished a hydro gro not to long ago with

canna a&b
    canna boost
    canna pk 13/14

and i had verry good result, sand i know if it aint broken dont fix it but theres so many things to try. i was wondering if any one had tried the following or has expert undertsanding of nutrients. this time round i was thinking of using the following

canna a&b
    canna boost
    AN big bud
    AN overdrive

iv done a fair bit of research obviosly all of it conflicting so thought id ask on here and see if anyone had any more info. one of the things i was worried about knocking the N-P-K ratio out. any info would be great also im open to sugestions so feel free to rip the idea down and use something comepletly different.

PEACE
    You should have no problems bb I've mixed nute lines to no ill effects a few times an will be this time Dutch pro explode 3 weeks bloombastic 3 weeks then I'm gonna try overdrive to finish hope this helps

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigbud78 For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (14-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbud78 View Post
    You should have no problems bb I've mixed nute lines to no ill effects a few times an will be this time Dutch pro explode 3 weeks bloombastic 3 weeks then I'm gonna try overdrive to finish hope this helps
    Iv heard great things about dutch pro not so much on the bloom bastic have you used them both together before what did you think?? Is your avartar a big of the big bud bottle have you used that what did you think??

thanks for the replys

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

I can vouch for canna A&B used along side AN big bud/overdrive. Your buds will be big, sparkly & stinking. I also use House & garden bud XL with them too (for flavour)

I literally could not be happier with my smoke

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (15-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,171 Times

Hi BigBudsB,

I mix my nutrients but not quiet in the same way, I use canna coco A&B in veg as its a great nutrient containing humic acid, so combined with Rhizo or Superthrive, gives the plants a real nutrient burst in veg

In flower thou I change to Ionic Coco bloom nutes, as I found the canna nutes are too high in nitrogen. I have done this for the last 3 or 4 grows, and noticed a significant increase in growth and yield, from the plants.

A lot of the stuff you buy off the shelf thou, that often promises to be a miracle grow formula, are little more than snake oil. I have put a link below to a site I use a lot, as there is some really good information on there. The site also breaks down the elements that feeds use, so rather than buying pre mixed formula's, you can tailor the feeds to your plants needs

I used information from this site to make my own foliar sprays and I now tend to spoon feed my plants what they want, when they want it, but using the Canna or the Ionic as a base nutrient.

http://www.npk-university.com/

One thing to be careful of thou, is if your growing in coco or in hydro, if you use organic soil nutes, the molasses it contains will lock out nitrogen nitrate from the feed. I know this from first hand experience

You can use molasses in hydro, but its best to use them for the last two weeks of flower only, when a nitrogen defiencie is beneficial
    Last edited by Samwise Gamgee; 15-08-16 at 09:31 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Samwise Gamgee For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (15-08-16), Type M (15-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Type M View Post
    I can vouch for canna A&B used along side AN big bud/overdrive. Your buds will be big, sparkly & stinking. I also use House & garden bud XL with them too (for flavour)

I literally could not be happier with my smoke
    Sweeet, do you have any journals floating about? and can you remember what weeks you used the big bud and overdrive and bud xl? from what i can understand house and garden bud xl is the same as canna boost. A friend of mine swore by it and used the canna rage. now iv never grown without it and am worried about removing it incase it effects the harvest. also do you grow in hydro?? sorry for all the questions but knowledge is power.

Peace

12. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBudsB For This Useful Post:

Type M (15-08-16)

Thanks

cheers samwise, looks theres a lot to be learnt there at a quick glance. cant wait to have a day to sit and read some of it. thanks for the link.

Peace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BigBudsB View Post
    Sweeet, do you have any journals floating about? and can you remember what weeks you used the big bud and overdrive and bud xl? from what i can understand house and garden bud xl is the same as canna boost. A friend of mine swore by it and used the canna rage. now iv never grown without it and am worried about removing it incase it effects the harvest. also do you grow in hydro?? sorry for all the questions but knowledge is power.

Peace
    I use big bud from week 2 flower until 2 weeks before flush.
    Over drive for 2 weeks before flush.
    Bud xl from week 6 to flush.

I have 3 diaries on here where I have used this combination in NFT. My current run will too, when it gets to that stage

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (23-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Like a few peeps have said not a problem mixing
    canna a&b
    canna boost
    AN big bud
    AN overdrive

Had problems mixing canna with the vitalink range..
    When this happens the water gets a scummy white film on top.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (23-08-16)