Thread: USA Fed court blocks ALL prosecutions of legal mmj growers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,732 Times

Default USA Fed court blocks ALL prosecutions of legal mmj growers

I don't know how inky missed this one but it's the best news I've seen on the Cannabis front in the United States.

"If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

ggotch (18-08-16), M_C (18-08-16)

Thanks

Thank you Jingo. Somehow I missed this even though I've been following the news very closely the last couple of weeks...

Knew there'd be some sort of loosening of the noose since the DEA refused to reschedule Cannabis. They'll ease up legal prosecution to take pressure off the class rescheduling issue. Probably making it easier for the government to eventually usher in corporate medical marijuana federally without interference from the states.

Not that I don't see this as good news, but I fear ulterior motives. When does congress ever agree long enough to do anything that's in the best interest of the American public? Always only when their interests stand to gain something.
    What Peace is Growin
    Peace, Love, Unity

Thanks

Well this one decision is really more about states rights vs. Federal rights and there been some good Federal Court decisions along those lines last 10 years or so. Just not necessarily in the Cannabis related areas.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    Well this one decision is really more about states rights vs. Federal rights and there been some good Federal Court decisions along those lines last 10 years or so. Just not necessarily in the Cannabis related areas.
    Good point man, a little too cynical on my part. It does represent a huge step in the right direction

Thanks

Think of the federal bureaucracy all those managers that have been doing things a certain way all their career. They're like a supertanker heading across the ocean takes miles and miles to turn in just a little bit. But once you get them turned it's just as hard to turn it back the other way.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

PeaceLoveUnity (18-08-16)

Thanks

word man very true