Thread: Hermie problems

Thanks

Question Hermie problems

Hi all,

I have a plant that is supposed to be auto (i.e seed was purchased as an auto), I grew it outdoors, but compared to my others it was taking too long to flower, so I put it in my emergency growroom on 12x12 (I have a small room with weak lighting where I hide the plants if I go on holiday or have relatives around etc) After a week it started to flower, so I assumed it must be photoperiod. Since the lighting is weak in the growroom flower development was really slow, so I put her outside again, we had good sunshine and the flowers responded well. I suspected it might happen, and it did, she's got little balls growing on her now and I'm not sure what is my best option. I've heard you can snip the balls off, or even just let them grow with seeds. My concern is that if she's a photo then the flowering will stop altogether....

Any ideas what I should do?

Cheers, Zipede.
    Oh boy!
    A bush with little frankfurters growing on it!

Thanks

Hi, so I'm far from a pro grower.. But in my experience those "balls" might just be those little balls at the stems that won't create seeds? Anyways, a few seeds here and there won't hurt too much I think

What's the outside sun hours? I wouldn't replace her again, keep her outside.

Thanks

If you r plant has grown balls then you risk pollinating your whole grow. I had a hermie years ago and took advise to just remove the male flowers. Stupid move lost my whole grow an ended up with thousands of seeds
    GINGERS ROCK

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dredlock For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (24-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

I'd get rid mate
    It won't produce anything for you.
    Or you can keep it going an learn how the flowers and
    Pollen work : )

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (24-08-16)