Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First Grow/ Miracle Grow Seedling Starter

Thanks

Default First Grow/ Miracle Grow Seedling Starter

I'm a newbie to growing indoors and I started my seedlings off in MG Seedling Starter. It started growing perfect at first, at least that's what I believed but then it became taller and taller with only two leaves. Eventually I transported it into a bigger pot using the same soil. It grew a couple more inches but this time the leaves started growing back to back, but have only been three pointed leaves. I've heard that MG isn't the best to grow in but Farm Fox is extremely to expensive if im only growing on me plant. Any ideas or comments to what I should do with this plant would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	330556   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	35 
Size:	49.4 KB 
ID:	330558   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
Size:	58.5 KB 
ID:	330559   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	45 
Size:	59.1 KB 
ID:	330561   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	42 
Size:	37.2 KB 
ID:	330563  
    Last edited by Kidd15; 18-08-16 at 08:35 PM. Reason: Typos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

whats your set up like? give some info. if its grown long n stringy like a vine its not getting enough light

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    whats your set up like? give some info. if its grown long n stringy like a vine its not getting enough light

I just have basic setup nothing extreme that experience growers use. I have it under a 18 watt bulb, 75 degrees F with about 20% humidity. It's in a 1/2 gallon pot

Thanks

18w CFL? you wont grow much with that to be honest and if you do itll be all airy n fluffy, not like the shit youre buying (if you are.) have you got cash to invest in your growing?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

you might wana invest a little bit mate you dont need spend loads. budget setup cheap loads them on fleabay
    get at least 250w light on it use a MH bulb for veg and then swap it to a HPS for flower.
    small carbon filter will do you also an extractor fan. hard give specific details as i dont no your setup and were you are growing the plant (tent, or wardrobe etc)

also you want them temps higher mate and the humidity - 27/28/29dgree and 70/75RH during veg

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-08-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    18w CFL? you wont grow much with that to be honest and if you do itll be all airy n fluffy, not like the shit youre buying (if you are.) have you got cash to invest in your growing?

I'm not currently buying, I get my seeds from people who do. I figured I didn't have enough light. I guess I can invest in another light fixture and move the plant into more humid place.

Thanks

Please look at the pictures I posted and give me some incite on how it looks!

Thanks

needs more light, more humidity, and have you got perlite in your soil?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-08-16)

Thanks

No perlite. I heard not to out perlite in miracle grow soil because it's time release. I'm investing in a better lighting system and bigger pot this week so hopefully I can get it back on track.

Thanks

you need perlite or similar or your soil will get compacted and stunt growth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast