Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Breast cancer

Thanks

She had chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She refuses to make her own. So it has to be bought online.not asking for a hook up. I appreciate any input thanks
    Last edited by Mazzer; 22-08-16 at 07:19 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

M_C (22-08-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Of curio, what is the difference in the carrier oils?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Target site at a guess..Estrogen should carry it to the breast I think. I'm interested to know this now too.

Regards BL
    Flaxseed oil is a very popular carrier oil that has great health benefits. My understanding is that estrogen-based breast cancer will proliferate in the presence of estrogen. The lignans in flaxseed oil are a functional match to estrogen.

So by using Flaxseed oil as the carrier, it may encourage tumor cells to grow and proliferate which is why it should be avoided. Use extra virgin olive oil instead...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (23-08-16), Bud Lightyear (23-08-16), J.18 (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mazzer View Post
    My gf is currently taking a white label oil for triple negative breast cancer. She is post op by 1 year. Her experience in using the oil is that it has help with some pain such as period pain but not the nerve damage. She's been using oil for 4 weeks. It has next to no thc in it but high cbd . She wants know after reading this what one she should be using. It was a non hormonal cancer
    She had chemotherapy and radiotherapy. She refuses to make her own. So it has to be bought online.not asking for a hook up. I appreciate any input thanks
    Just off to work Mazzer. I'll come back to his later

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Thanks

My gf is currently taking a white label oil for triple negative breast cancer. She is post op by 1 year. Her experience in using the oil is that it has help with some pain such as period pain but not the nerve damage. She's been using oil for 4 weeks. It has next to no thc in it but high cbd . She wants know after reading this what one she should be using. It was a non hormonal cancer
    Hi Mazar hope all is as well as can be, Chew will be the best for this but my Mrs has Trigeminal neuralgia which is one of the worst nerve pains out there. With the help of Chew the strain selected to help from CBD crew has transformed our lives. Nerve pain damage may be controllable from what I have witnessed first hand mate, I would think strain and CBD:thc ratio dependent..,,

Your in safe hands with chew, soak up the knowledge mate, all the best!

Chew Guest

Hi Mazzer,

I've had a quick look at this "White Label" CBD oil. If i'm looking at the correct product, it appears to be a Hemp CBD oil in a tincture form?

If that's the case, you may as well save your money. I've worked with quite a few that had chronic pain and so far, it seems around 200mg dose (of actual cannabinoids) spread out to 4-5 doses per day is what's needed. When cancer is involved, you are looking for high THC with some CBD. A mix of 2:1 THC-CBD seems to be what is recommended. You really are better off growing your own and making oil. Not only will you save a fortune, but you'll have enough to keep her supplied, most likely pain free and hopefully, keep the cancer from returning..

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (23-08-16), J.18 (23-08-16), Mazzer (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Thanks

Hi Chew, thanks for the reply. the white label oil is derived from cannabis plants not hemp. My girlfriend wouldnt want to risk using iso in a kitchen because she fears for the danger risk it involves, thats why its a no go for us. Shes laid down the law already. She also does not want to be high from thc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Hi Mazzer,

I've had a quick look at this "White Label" CBD oil. If i'm looking at the correct product, it appears to be a Hemp CBD oil in a tincture form?

If that's the case, you may as well save your money. I've worked with quite a few that had chronic pain and so far, it seems around 200mg dose (of actual cannabinoids) spread out to 4-5 doses per day is what's needed. When cancer is involved, you are looking for high THC with some CBD. A mix of 2:1 THC-CBD seems to be what is recommended. You really are better off growing your own and making oil. Not only will you save a fortune, but you'll have enough to keep her supplied, most likely pain free and hopefully, keep the cancer from returning..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

M_C (23-08-16)

Chew Guest

Hi Chew, thanks for the reply. the white label oil is derived from cannabis plants not hemp. My girlfriend wouldnt want to risk using iso in a kitchen because she fears for the danger risk it involves, thats why its a no go for us. Shes laid down the law already. She also does not want to be high from thc.
    i understand the concerns about the solvent but if you do it the way I do, there is no naked flame.
    Also, you can make capsules and use them as suppositories, when inserted correctly, there is no high what so ever mate. J.18 and Blue on here can also confirm this as this is the way I told them to consume.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-08-16), J.18 (23-08-16), Mazzer (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Thanks

i understand the concerns about the solvent but if you do it the way I do, there is no naked flame.
    Also, you can make capsules and use them as suppositories, when inserted correctly, there is no high what so ever mate. J.18 and Blue on here can also confirm this as this is the way I told them to consume.
    Hi Mazar, Chew is bang on my Mrs has a very professional job and just couldn't risk any high, the capsules as suppository form give no high whatsoever so this effects her normal life in no way whatsoever and she can do everything at work and at home with the little one with no side effects at all mate

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-08-16), Mazzer (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Thanks

thanks for the replies guys i will show my girlfriend this later on. Also very pleased that you are both helping others out with this stuff including your close friends and family
    Quote Originally Posted by J.18 View Post
    Hi Mazar, Chew is bang on my Mrs has a very professional job and just couldn't risk any high, the capsules as suppository form give no high whatsoever so this effects her normal life in no way whatsoever and she can do everything at work and at home with the little one with no side effects at all mate

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mazzer For This Useful Post:

Blue (23-08-16), J.18 (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Hi mazzer I highly recommend cannabis oil capsules in suppository form. Like your wife I too have a professional job which means I couldn't possibly risk any high during work. I was concerned about it before starting on the oil and was very surprised to find there's no high or side effects at all whilst using.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

J.18 (24-08-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2