Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Laced buds with ammonium/cat piss??

Thanks

Wink Laced buds with ammonium/cat piss??

We bough some weed and it smelled STR8 CAT PISS,like fat biker cat took meth coke alcohol and stop non smoke and instead of shitting he converted his crap to piss and after gathering it all year he pissed on christmas day,so thats how weed smelled,i took 4 small puff and was high for 2 hours,couldnt imagine how friends felt doing all blunt,it was def not simple dry eyes chill effect,so makes me think it was added something,I have this some left overs from burned weed i wouldnt mind doing this to it and getting high for a few hours Any ideas?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Weeds For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-16), JinkysOars (23-08-16), Skunky n funky (23-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

Ya it's called angle dust. Just go to your local morgue.... Kill the mortician. Grab the bottle that says embalming fluid. Place this in backpack. Leave morgue sprinkle on herb and your off to the races!!!!!!

On a serious note they have herb that smells like cat piss also, but some people like to piss in there grow medium maybe this guy took that to a new level and pissed on the buds....

Maybe it was grown in a big cat sanctuary. All indica of course right at the perfect height for the Ol lioness to piss on.

Possibilities are truly endless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

British green (23-08-16), EaZiE (23-08-16), ganja.lad (28-11-16), GEORGE (23-08-16), joker_the_smoker (23-08-16), M_C (23-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Skunky n funky View Post
    Ya it's called angle dust. Just go to your local morgue.... Kill the mortician. Grab the bottle that says embalming fluid. Place this in backpack. Leave morgue sprinkle on herb and your off to the races!!!!!!

On a serious note they have herb that smells like cat piss also, but some people like to piss in there grow medium maybe this guy took that to a new level and pissed on the buds....

Maybe it was grown in a big cat sanctuary. All indica of course right at the perfect height for the Ol lioness to piss on.

You make me laugh Skunky, or he can go buy a bottle of Boons Farms Wine, it is 76% of that. lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Dredlock (23-08-16), Skunky n funky (23-08-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

The ammonia smell can come from curing. I had it with one of my plants (no piss used when growing) and it did smoke well.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-08-16), Skunky n funky (23-08-16)

Thanks

You strain was prolly named cat piss

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Weeds For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Does that fluid makes cannabis high or other type similar high if minimal dose used or you get retarded take ur clothes of and show penis to everyone and end up on evening news in emergency place?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jerry Weeds For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Weeds View Post
    You strain was prolly named cat piss
    I know of the strain you're talking about, but it wasn't that one. It was an experimental auto. There was no smell at all when it was growing, but there was an ammonia smell when curing - and there wasn't rot or mold either. The smell went away after a week or so.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Weeds View Post
    We bough some weed and it smelled STR8 CAT PISS,like fat biker cat took meth coke alcohol and stop non smoke and instead of shitting he converted his crap to piss and after gathering it all year he pissed on christmas day,so thats how weed smelled,i took 4 small puff and was high for 2 hours,couldnt imagine how friends felt doing all blunt,it was def not simple dry eyes chill effect,so makes me think it was added something,I have this some left overs from burned weed i wouldnt mind doing this to it and getting high for a few hours Any ideas?
    are you sure it werent that legal high cannabis whatever you call it shit?

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

HAHAHA you might of been lucky enough to had a real nice sativa there..

Jack Herer

Had a mate grow this 20 years ago, had a proper catpiss smell..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-09-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast