Thread: Buds not forming well 5 weeks flower

Thanks

Default Buds not forming well 5 weeks flower

Hi all I've grown in soil for a few years recently moved to NFT and was reccomended Homegrown fantaseeds CH1 by grow shop I've always grown 8 week strains this one is a 10 week strain

I'm at week 5 from 12/12 and buds are more like 3 weeks into flower any body on here grown 10 weeks strains before and tell me if This is normal also I'm pretty sure the strain is slightly Sativa dominant

Am I right in thinking that when growing an 8 week strain at 5 weeks I have larger buds but because this is 10 weeks realistically I'm 3 weeks into flowering so the buds are around the correct size

Please note pics was taken 10 days ago poor pictures aswell will get better tonight

5 plants NFT
    CANNA AQUA
    EC 1.9
    PH 5.8
    Temps average 26
    Res temps 18-22
    Air stone
    6 inch fan
    600 watt hps
    4 weeks veg from seed Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	330809Click image for larger version. 

Views:	52 
Size:	16.9 KB 
ID:	330810

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordy230392 For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (24-08-16)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	330811Click image for larger version. 

Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	330811

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jordy230392 For This Useful Post:

shorelineog (23-08-16), Skunky n funky (24-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Ello buddy ive found with my sativas (I grow a mix of indicas and sativas now) they arent the quickest to get going (in soil) the indicas often show pubes between 5-8 days where the sativa, hawaiian snow in this case can take upto 19days to start showing. I dont know nothing about nft setups tho im just doing my first dwc run.
    What ive started doing is giving them the 2 week flip and then start counting day 1 which is really day 15 (long as pubes are showing) which of course adds 2 weeks to my grows so my 14 weeker now runs 16weeks and my 9 weeker runs 11 you get the picture im sure? Like u said above id treat it as week 3 and just keep making sure ur ec ph temps are within range and let her ceack on
    Think we posted at same time ur plante look ace

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (23-08-16), Skunky n funky (24-08-16)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	38 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	330874

These was last night

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jordy230392 For This Useful Post:

Skunky n funky (24-08-16)

Chew Guest

I can't see jack in the photos but my guess would be your Ec @ 1.9! That's a big old Ec and may well be hindering flower.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (24-08-16), Skunky n funky (24-08-16)