Thread: Drying problems

Thanks

Default Drying problems

Hi all.
    Just started chopping & hanging my plants 3 days ago. At first the buds had a nice firm feel to them, now they are starting to feel soft and light. Quite concerned that they are gonna get worse. Im drying in a tent, no lights and running fan, filter and small fan to circulate air, not directly into buds though.
    I know the buds will feel different when losing water but didn't expect them to go like they are. Will they tighten up as they drying process continues?
    Any help much appreciated.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

yo bro. what the temps and RH like in the tent for drying? you want temps around 18 19 20, might be kinda hard with this weather though.RH was around 50/55% i hung mine for about 3 -5days then got them in jars.

check this out by chew i pretty much followed it

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...amp-cure-guide

dont worry about your bud to much mate long as it not drying to fast you be sound. you got this far bro. plus follow that guide and you shud have some nice smoke bro

Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 23-08-16 at 02:28 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

endaxidave (23-08-16)

Thanks

Cheers fella for that,
    I'm always worrying about the plants but will try to chill out! Maybe a smoke will help. Temps are around 22 but RH has been getting above 60 so trying to bring it down. Will try the guide.
    Thanks again man

5. The Following User Says Thank You to endaxidave For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (23-08-16)