Thread: Help with nutrients for an outdoor soil grow.

Thanks

Default Help with nutrients for an outdoor soil grow.

Hi all, I Have officially had my first week of 12/12 and want to get some nutrients in for her.
    I have looked at the range on Greens and it is hard to tell what would be best out of the lot.

So far I have introduced some cal/mag into the spray bottle and stopped feeding with water from my koi pond as the plant was showing deficiencies.
    Also I know there are a number of mediums and some can be used in others, I am growing in ground soil mixed with some potting soil. But can coco soil products also be used in soil?
    I fear that may have harmed it as the plant is barely a meter tall at 7 weeks, can you advise on the best course to keep the general health and growing rate up?
    Cheers!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to UkGrowNovice For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (26-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

not a good idea to use coco products in soil mate. thats why they do nutrients for soil and nutrients for coco. and yea probs not the best water to use from your pond mate . rig a hose up to outdoor tap then you got nice fresh water. am not a soil user ( i use coco) but i have one in the garden that i am only feeding some bio bizz grow and bit of rhizotonic every now and then.

am sure a soil grower will recommend the best range soil products to use though.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (26-08-16)

Thanks

Hi Joker, I do not have an outdoors tap however I have been feeding with a pump spray bottle with some phostrogen in.
    I do not want to risk repotting at the point as I killed 2 of the 3 original plants at the potting stage.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to UkGrowNovice For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (26-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

fair nuff buddy. or just have water butt out side get it filled up. happy days.

why would you need repot bro? wudnt consider it with being in flower now.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Get some old timers nutes they will see you good.
    Or tomato feed will do.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Ahhhchidori (03-09-16), Dutchcourage (26-08-16), joker_the_smoker (26-08-16)

Thanks

I would also recommend to stop spraying as you get further into flower. Probably best to just water the nutes at the base of the plant.