Thread: Harvest Harvest Harvest!!

Thanks

Default Harvest Harvest Harvest!!

Harvest the rainwater! My 1000l + 4 150l Buckets should be filling up nicely down the allotment. And im running around the garden trying to find buckets and looking like a weirdo. HARVEST!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times

Make sure to check the ph with rain water bro can be very high sometimes

Up the irons

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

karlonthemount (28-08-16)

Thanks

Ill be bruttally honest and admit that the last ph test i did was back in high school with some litmus paper. It bored me! This whole grow Ive just invented myself which is what I like. Im a lapsidasical willy nilly gardener that tends not to listen until ive made the mistake myself. But when I can afford one ill probably get one. Ty regarding ph of natural water though. It makes sense as the water doesnt always originate from the same peice of terra ferma and i presume pollutants can vary? I do let it sit for a few weeks though

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

I've never bothered with PH when growing in soil - However, now that I grow in coco I can tell you that the PH of my water out of the tap is 7.8... and I still wouldn't bother about the PH for soil grows
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Ironman (28-08-16), redisiel (22-09-16), shorelineog (28-08-16), voodoogamer420 (28-08-16)