Thread: i am going to get ANNIHILATED for asking this super noob question..but

Thanks

Default i am going to get ANNIHILATED for asking this super noob question..but

Ok the uk weather has decided to piss it down my plants are flowering 2 weeks in maybe more starting to get a lil stink on the go, hardly any sun light for past 3 days ar all cloudy and torrential rain, will they be fit from being brought in from my PVC green house and just left in kitchen with light on to at least provide some light or leave them in the green house? I have no cfla hps nothing I'm skint, any ideas all of them autos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

good old uk weather ay bro.
    wouldnt say they gona do too great jus sat in kitchen matey. no idea on weather round ur way. but since you got no gear i would leave them in greenhouse. at least when sun does show they will love it.
    can you not invest in cheap budget kit just to see them through? be surprised how cheap u can get them now.

Thanks

My mothers grown since i was a Babi pal but I own my child hood house now am 21 and she won't let me do a grow anymore she gets to parranoid coz she owns house my uncle said he has some equipment for me he will sort me out he grows the real real I've been to the dam and not smoked stuff as good as his no bullshit , but I hate to bother him he has bipolar and I think hes abit down at the minute , how will cloudy rainy days effect The flowering process

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Leave em in the greenhouse. Even grey sky will be more light than cfl
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (28-08-16)

Thanks

Cheers mate I will do! I just added a few squeezes of lemon to my eldest as I suspected a high ph problem , I used it to bring it down, even if my suspicion is incorrect will the lemon cause any disturbances?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

not really a soil grower mate.but if you having problems you could always flush to hit the reset button. bottle of ph up and down is cheap enough. but usually the soil will buffer the ph so you shudnt need to adjust ph really.but you could do with being sure that the soil ph is high first

am sure one the experienced soil growers will help more when they swing by
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 28-08-16 at 06:36 PM.