Thread: Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller or GSE Controller Humid,Temp & Negative press

Thanks

Default Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller or GSE Controller Humid,Temp & Negative press

hello please could you tell me which is better for a 120 X 120 X 200 TENT with 5 inch RVK extractor fan & 5 inch RVK intake fan
    Using an Evolution Digital Fan Speed Controller or GSE Controller Humidity, Temperature & Negative Pressure ,which controller do you recommend & why ,uk weather tent in bedroom, thank you intake from outside
    I see that the GSE Humidity, Temperature & Negative Pressure Controller has the negative pressure setting but the evolution does not seem to have that setting but has an extra heater setting
    but my heater has temp setting anyway,
    So dont know enough about negative pressure to know if having that extra negative pressure setting over an extra heater setting is better or not.

Also would like to know if both are variac/voltage stepping controllers as to prevent fan buzz if anyone has used them

thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rcsnoopdog For This Useful Post:

Blue (31-08-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Welcome to THCTalk, If your heater already has a thermostat then I'd opt for the Gse controller with the negative pressure setting. When the controller adjusts the fan speeds to give optimum climate this model makes sure more air is taken out than brought in at all times. So it will always set your extraction running at a higher speed than the intake. Creating negative pressure which in turn gives no unwanted smell . Neither off the two in question are variac and may cause the fans to hum at low speed. If your looking for a silent model of a similar design then the higher priced gse or sms hybrid controllers are the ones to go for

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post: