Thread: Cob build full spectrum/cxb3590?

Thanks

Default Cob build full spectrum/cxb3590?

OK so I plan on surrounding my mars48 with 6 or 8 50w cobs, I am putting this out to decide if I should go cxb 3590 or full spectrum?
    Nething feed bak info pointers whatever is greatly appreciated

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

sounds like a good plan..

Depends what you mean by full spectrum, i assume you mean a mix of 3500k and 6500k mix of cree cxb 3590...

Is there a reason why?? like expand grow area..

I would go for the flower colour and use the mars for veg and also flower for that extra touch surrounded by the cobs.
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Thanked 7 Times

Didn't know cobs come in full spectrum. From my understanding nothing's better than a cxb3590 and the best spectrum is 3000 or 3500 if you are using one for both veg and flower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk