Thread: First time grower... Possible nutrient deficiency? Help!

Thanks

Lightbulb First time grower... Possible nutrient deficiency? Help!

Hi guys, just looking for a little advice.

This baby has Been under the light approx 2 weeks now (strain - Sweet Tooth).

but a small white spot has appeared on one of the leaves. It has turned slightly white along the edge of the leaf also.
    It has only happened on one leaf, but I dont want this to intensify, or spread through the whole plant

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3575.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	331326

(i can upload more pics if necessary)

Is this some sort of nutrient deficiency, and what steps do I take to get rid of it?

Thanks in advance for your help fellow stoners...
    Peace and pot!

Thanks

No one can tell because the pic is in some foreign light ,and included no useful info
    you need to put a fan blowing on that spindly seedling and how far away is the light ? what kind of light ? what is your water source ? have you fed ? what are your temps ?
    Give us something to work with
    when you take pics use normal white light
    No matter where you go , there you are .