Thread: 1st outdoor grow

Thanks

Default 1st outdoor grow

Hello,
    A friend gave me a cutting from a plant called channel plus, I took it home stuck it in a pot with some compost for seedlings and young plants, watered regularly and by some miracle it has turned into a very healthy 1.2m bushy plant. It started showing signs of flowering about 2 weeks ago, so I decided to get some nutrients for it. I am mixing 25ml of canna terra Flores and 20ml of canna boost with 5L of water, this will last for about 4 days of daily watering.
    Am I doing the right thing and is there anything else I can do to improve taste and yield? All advice is very welcome. PeaceClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0535.jpg 
Views:	149 
Size:	87.4 KB 
ID:	331334

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to snapperweed28 For This Useful Post:

inbetween (21-07-17)

Thanks

the last 3 weeks of flower give the plant its feedings and add a few spoon fulls of molassas to give the plant a natural carb boost it will improve the taste of the final product alot

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Waxman825 For This Useful Post:

snapperweed28 (19-06-18)

Thanks

thats an awesome plant