Thread: lighting?

Thanks

Default lighting?

I have my auto brought inside as its to cold, I have a 68 watt T2 in my kitchen can I put her under it with the guard offf? How close?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cleantastybudling For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cleantastybudling View Post
    I have my auto brought inside as its to cold, I have a 68 watt T2 in my kitchen can I put her under it with the guard offf? How close?
    Hi mate,

A CFL can be very close. With that wattage, I would say less than an inch. Best to do the back of the palm test. If it's not hot on the back of the palm, then it's good enough.

Thanks

Sound mate recon this t2 long tube fluorescent light at 58 watt for one auto flower will give it a bit of a boost till tomorrow

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cleantastybudling View Post
    Sound mate recon this t2 long tube fluorescent light at 58 watt for one auto flower will give it a bit of a boost till tomorrow
    No problem, mate.

I used to use a 4 x 24w T5 and that was about an inch away, possibly less.

Really though, you'll need to get some stronger lights if you're going to keep bringing it in. Otherwise, you'll have a shit crop.

Thanks

Cheers pal!!! Appreciate good info bro !! Recon it will be okay now and then for extra light

7. The Following User Says Thank You to cleantastybudling For This Useful Post: