Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Gas lantern grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    You know what. I can't be arsed any more.

So not to upset the ethos of the site. I won't be posting anymore. I'll just read from now on.

I've had a great time on here, but my time is done.

Bye all.
    Nobody wants to see anyone dissapear over some stupid debate about a routine hardly anyone uses.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Bigbud78 (01-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by dick turpin View Post
    Nobody wants to see anyone dissapear over some stupid debate about a routine hardly anyone uses.
    I'll second that. ive only used it once myself. the guy asked a few questions so i said its worth a try from my experience if hes curious, others disagree, its a difference of opinions but thats what forums are for and its a good forum, it was a good debate, if we were all sat nodding in agreement at each other like beavis n butthead it would be boring as fuck and nobody would want to join!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (02-09-16), SmallGrow420 (02-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    I'll second that. ive only used it once myself. the guy asked a few questions so i said its worth a try from my experience if hes curious, others disagree, its a difference of opinions but thats what forums are for and its a good forum, it was a good debate, if we were all sat nodding in agreement at each other like beavis n butthead it would be boring as fuck and nobody would want to join!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk
    Yeah i agree mate I guess i will find out for myself in a few weeks how good it is as im going to try it out....

I will post onto this thread throughout the grow....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallGrow420 For This Useful Post:

uparoundthebend (02-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmallGrow420 View Post
    Hey has anyone here tried using the Gas Lantern Routine? If so how did it go? Im thinking of doing it myself to save costs of electricity...

Any advice is good advice...
    You will end up poisoning yourself my friend . Especislly if you are using Naphta , if anything use propane as it will create co2 and needed moisture .

Naptha will kill your plants i would assume as it takes alot of oxygen just like gasoline .

I use LED light and they use next to nothing in electricty and are at least 2x the efficientcy of HID lights in terms of light spectrum and 75% lesz in electricity .

Now days . On amazon or ebay you can get 1000w led for 70$ US 100$ canadian plus about 20$ shipping ..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (09-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trex69.80 View Post
    You will end up poisoning yourself my friend . Especislly if you are using Naphta , if anything use propane as it will create co2 and needed moisture .

Naptha will kill your plants i would assume as it takes alot of oxygen just like gasoline .

I use LED light and they use next to nothing in electricty and are at least 2x the efficientcy of HID lights in terms of light spectrum and 75% lesz in electricity .

Now days . On amazon or ebay you can get 1000w led for 70$ US 100$ canadian plus about 20$ shipping ..

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

It's light schedule. That's all mate
    Last edited by Chew; 08-09-16 at 04:30 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-09-16), M_C (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    Don't you think Bud, MC, Jesse, Samwise and untold other growers on this site would be suggesting everyone to do it if it improved yields?
    Can't see its use on an auto...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

12. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Can't see its use on an auto...
    I can't see it's use on any plant.

I see no photo grower promote it either.

If it works, why isn't it being promoted? Surely it's the golden egg. More yields, less leccy bills... that's what we all want, isn't it?

To me, the only thing it has proved, is that it doesn't kill the plant. Hardly proof that it works.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

It's not something I've really looked at is it can't benefit my style of growing, but I know of a few guys here who use the technique.

Does it make a difference? - I don't really know...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

The Aspie Toker Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It's not something I've really looked at is it can't benefit my style of growing, but I know of a few guys here who use the technique.

Does it make a difference? - I don't really know...
    I can't remember the name of them, but there is a number of people who plant on a certain day of the year, facing North-East whilst chanting the theme tune to Rainbow who swear by their growing method. (Okay, I made some of that up, but you get the gist of what they do.)

I think it's one of those things that come about when people are shitfaced and start other-thinking things.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (09-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SmallGrow420 View Post
    Hey has anyone here tried using the Gas Lantern Routine? If so how did it go? Im thinking of doing it myself to save costs of electricity...

Any advice is good advice...
    How'd this guy get himself banned?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast