Thread: amsterdam weed crisis

Thanks

Default amsterdam weed crisis

i was contacted buy a coffee shop owner eariler this week warning me about the weed crisis in dam'

dam' is coping with a bud crisis as many other countries, many coffeeshops have to run their menu on 2 or 3 strains and sell them as 10.
    indica and satvia sales

indica take shorter to grow so there is more indy about
    Due to the crisis, HAZE/SATIVA is harder and HARDER to retrieve.Well, Indica's are way cheaper to grow.
    "Not worth it,why grow Haze/Sativa when Indica brings me more profit ", that's what most growers would say.
    People got more selfish and more self taken since the crisis.
    Profit is all they care about.
    i hope this is over soon.
    its not just hitting dam or the UK also america and spain

Thanks

Explains the £10 a gram shit and £300 an ounce anmesia haze
    "Its dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.''

In the land of naru. where the weed takes me.
    Thanks

Im going again next feb Maybe sooner if i can. ive been countless times and yes in some of the cafes there is not a lot to pick from. you get what your given but out of town you can pick up some nice deals with alot to choose from

But hey who wants to go out of town I'm with you guys i hope a full menu comes back soon.

Tbh though i like to get uber couchlocked on pure indica. but still ive got the problem with only having a few strains to smoke. ONLY the very high yielding ones

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironlung View Post
    Explains the £10 a gram shit and £300 an ounce anmesia haze
    you in manchester by any chance mate? got offered the amnesia, but for 260. it smelled delightful but 260 was a daft offer, so only got a couple of eighths
    "I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mofisto View Post
    you in manchester by any chance mate? got offered the amnesia, but for 260. it smelled delightful but 260 was a daft offer, so only got a couple of eighths
    No mate ... A LONG long way from there hehe

It does smell amazing huh
    Tastes even better

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hunter View Post
    i was contacted buy a coffee shop owner eariler this week warning me about the weed crisis in dam'

indica and satvia sales

indica take shorter to grow so there is more indy about

i hope this is over soon.
    its not just hitting dam or the UK also america and spain
    So is there limited availability of all weed or just sativa strains?

I would say the former would be a crisis and the latter would be unfortunate but should correct when 'supply and demand' factors in. Unless of course the supply is limited to a few growers, but even then it is in their interest to provide what demand dictates, and therefore the price on the sativa strains may be greater than the indy but is justified since the cost is more for the grower. I hope that makes sence since I have no idea what I am talking about.

Also are they selling the same bud under different name at some of those shops? If they were and I realized it, I would avoid them, that is just dumb, greedy fuckers.
    Last edited by doobya; 01-10-09 at 12:06 PM. Reason: not making sence

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doobya View Post
    So is there limited availability of all weed or just sativa strains?

I would say the former would be a crisis and the latter would be unfortunate but should correct when 'supply and demand' factors in. Unless of course the supply is limited to a few growers, but even then it is in their interest to provide what demand dictates, and therefore the price on the sativa strains may be greater than the indy but is justified since the cost is more for the grower. I hope that makes sence since I have no idea what I am talking about.

Also are they selling the same bud under different name at some of those shops? If they were and I realized it, I would avoid them, that is just dumb, greedy fuckers.

nope this is on all strains most shops can only have 3 strains because its getting that tight