Thread: Is this bio bizz worm humus or just a really expensive bag of all mix ?

Thanks

Default Is this bio bizz worm humus or just a really expensive bag of all mix ?

Alright people. I ordered 20litres of bio bizz worm humus (£12.80) to liven up the last grows all mix to use again. It's just come in a black bin bag rather than the proper packaging so no way of telling that way but it looks exactly the same/ smells/ feels the same as all mix. I've made worm castings before a few years ago and it was alot darker than this stuff and its had a sqishy texture like peat. Has anyone bought it before/ should it look like this? Tried to upload pics but it aint working sorry.Nice one guys

Thanks

It's got perlite in it. Dont know if it's supposed to or not..

Thanks

Could anyone help me out ere. What should it look like? Should it have perlite in it? Ta

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

Never used it so I have no idea .... sorry
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

tomryder (02-09-16)

Thanks

Turned out that they'd sent me regular all mix accidently. Glad I checked, don't think adding a bit of all mix to all mix would have sufficiently refreshed the soil for the grow.. ;(

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tomryder For This Useful Post:

_teapot_ (15-11-16)