Thread: anyone able to answer a few queations? on roots ect

Thanks

Default anyone able to answer a few queations? on roots ect

Had a ordeal with my plants , suspected root rot ect, stunted leafs going all strange, anyway since transplanting, checked roots ect, they all have fresh soil and new clean pots in standard soil..i did this 4 days ago, there seems to be new growth comming threw and the new growth is green and healthy, does this mean in those 4 days the roots have been able to establish themselves and able to absorb nutes again? And will the damaged leafs remain damaged? They seem to have started to grow again and the stunted growth seems to have stopped, does this indicate they are on there way to recovery?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,269 Times

Hey bro .... sorry to hear about the issues yoire having. First of all, dont panic .... its all good and there are plenty of help around here ..... i sont want to jump the guns and say its this or that especially if we dont have enough info .... however, it could have also been transplant shock as to why there was nothing happening in the 4 days. But thats just speculations on whats the most likely scenario
    Let us know whats really going on and im sure well be able to give ya a more definitive answer bro 😉
    Also (and imsire youll hear it enough around here) a picture is worth a 1000 words .... so how about a few pics n more info avout the medium, lighting, environment, strain and genetics, feeding??
    Good luck bro and happy growin
    Just a reminder.....dont panic ... itll be taken care of soon 😉

Check out my new QuadStrain grow 😉 :
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=147030
    Check out my current TriStrain grow

Thanks

we just don't know , do we...maybe they just were able to breathe
    No matter where you go , there you are .

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dickiefickle For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (03-09-16)