Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Help with nutrients please?

Thanks

Default Help with nutrients please?

Hi, my outdoor plant started flowering a couple of weeks ago, since then I have been diluting 25 ml of canna terra Flores and 15 ml of canna boost into 5L of water. The 5L lasts about 3 days. Am I doing the right thing? Is there anything else I can do to improve taste and yield?
    Also how long does the flowering stage usually last, the strain I have is channel plus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Flowering time for your strain is quoted as about 9 weeks.... call it 10/11 & that should be closer on an outdoor grow....

Your nutes are outside my experience though - Sorry
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Thanks for the info about timing, I hope it's ready before winter sets in?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

As with all outdoor growers, keep you fingers crossed for an Indian Summer

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

is your outdoor plant in a container or mother earth, because it makes a difference, how long was it in veg for, and most importantly of all to me is "How does she look, Orgasmic, or does she look radiant, does she look well, just ok, under the weather or absolutely shit? Whats she saying to you ? (food and environment wise)

I used canna terra early on in my grow, no problems with it, it worked really well , that was just before I joined this site, thought they looked awesome, till a couple of kind souls (M.C. included) let me know they were too green, nitrogen rich. So without you posting a picture up, it helps to paint us one.:-)

Are you asking because something is worrying about your grow or for curiosity snapper. Any idea what strain, re flower period? google it mate and you can find seed sites that will give you their optimum time and growers who give you the range.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Ironman (02-09-16), M_C (02-09-16)

Thanks

Thanks

Hi Dutch, the strain is channel plus.
    A friend gave me a clone that had been growing in hydro, I just put it in some compost that was for seedlings and young plants, since then it has just been growing in a pot in the garden, the roots have actually grown through the holes in the bottom of the pot, so I cannot move it.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Looks blinding mate,top effort!

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

M_C (02-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Snapper, there you have it mate, you posted a picture and a well respected and highly regarded grower and mentor has just said "looks blinding mate, top effort", so you must be getting her purring mate, nice to know hey :-) awesome,

Thanks

Nice one, thanks.
    The photo is a week old, I'll post another pic soon as it's looking a bit fuller already, I'm a bit worried about her getting too big coz my neighbours have builders in at the moment, they must have noticed it!
    How much bigger will it get during the flowering stage?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast