Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kodi Setup FREE MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SPORTS ETC

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Default Kodi Setup FREE MOVIES, TV SHOWS, SPORTS ETC

Ok so its nearly 4 am and im still awake with nothing to do so i thought id do a write up for yous to show how easy it is to install kodi and get free movies.

requirements:
    *something to put it on pc/laptop, phone, firestick/tv(instillation is slightly different but easier), raspberry pi
    *an initiative, if you can login to thc youll be fine
    *A decent internet connection
    *a few gb of space hdd space and 20 mins of your time

Step 1> Install kodi. i cant post links so google it. then select device os. in my case im using windows for demonstration purposes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Step1.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	39.3 KB 
ID:	331621

Step 2> go though installation process. Next, I agree, Next, Next and lastly install. press the box run kodi and finish. (TO EXIT TO READ THE REST OF THIS GUIDE PRESS WINDOWS) if your using windows of course

Step 3> Go to system and then file manager(using arrow keys may be easier) Then select add source.

Name:	Filemanager.jpg 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	331623

Step 4> Type whats in the pic exactly and click ok. (not entirely sure on the rules about pictures with links :/ if its not allowed mod take the post down)

Name:	ares.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	331624

Step 5> now go to system, addons, Install from zip and then ares.

Name:	install zip.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	331625

Step 6> go to script.areswizard..... .zip next it will say something like addon enabled

Step 7>Go to programs and then ares Wizard and wait for it to update. Then browse builds. (my favourite is pulse ccm) go lite if you have a donkey pc.

Step 8> Hover over the build first (look to your right youll see a picture) and then click install.

Name:	hover.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	331626

Step 9> Wait for it to install........ dont backup skin. click ok to close and open again (press the '\' key if you get window'd mode to enter full screen)

Step 10> Enjoy not all addons may work My favourite addons are exodus for tv and movies and filmon for live tv. Explore the interface and get used to it.

Happy growing

If theres any spelling mistakes or ways to make this better let me know. also if anyone gets stuck pm me
    Last edited by BritishBotanics; 06-09-16 at 04:58 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (06-09-16), Dutchcourage (06-09-16), Ginger-bud (06-09-16), imnice (25-02-17), M_C (06-09-16), Oxy (06-09-16)

Thanks

Last post to show my crappy mouse art work skills

Name:	Enjoy.jpg 
Size:	57.5 KB 
ID:	331627

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Ginger-bud (06-09-16), Oxy (06-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,003 Times

Nice one mate , I got kodi on a firestick it's well worth having. Needs up dating from time to time just to refresh the links but works great. Even with both kids on Xbox live and the wife on Facebook it still streams pretty good. Cheap to got mine pre loaded off the bay.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ginger-bud For This Useful Post:

Oxy (06-09-16)

Thanks

I have a fire tv box i was using laptop for a good while but wanted something with a remote instead of using my phone over wifi as one. plus it has few other things that i dont really use because kodi outmatches them all all you need for the fire tv is es file explorer and 10 mins if that its that easy to do

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Oxy (06-09-16)

Viz Guest

Nice one mate, will give this a try.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Oxy (06-09-16)

Thanks

Apps2fire is also very useful for putting Kodi and other apps on fire sticks. Allows you to download kodi from googleplay to your phone and send it through your wireless network to the firestick. Nice and easy when needing to update kodi.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nevanayno For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (06-09-16)

Thanks

For those who want to control kodi with there phone download an app called yatse i may extend this in the near future to show you how to do it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (06-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Ive got Kodi on a firestick, bought it off my barber, his 15 year old son was flogging them to make a few quid, love it, films, sports,series, its cool but does it upgrade itself or do you have to refresh it somehow Mr Nice ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

BritishBotanics (06-09-16)

Thanks

Go to ares and update then Restart the firestick. Go to settings and restart. Then onto kodi if you have pulse it will tell you that you need an update. Follow the instructions. It's pretty much automated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (06-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by mrnice22 View Post
    Go to ares and update then Restart the firestick. Go to settings and restart. Then onto kodi if you have pulse it will tell you that you need an update. Follow the instructions. It's pretty much automated

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Great thanks Mrnice, appreciated .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast