Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Noob needing help with first grow

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Spilt milk View Post
    I have just started to notice some of those leaves going lighter/yellower the last 2 days. Not sure why as I'm a complete novice at growing. My guess would be lack of nutrients or just getting close to finishing flowering?
    From what I can make out from the photo, yours isnt that close to flowering to have that many yellowing leaves and they are mainly lower and mid ones, so I am thinking that she is taking food from those older leaves at quite a rate and probably needs a bit of feeding, That's what I am thinking, could be wrong but thats how it looks to me, my old china plate!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Spilt milk (06-09-16)

Thanks

Yep definitely lower leaves that are doing it, will give her some nutrients tomorrow and see how that goes. Have been giving it nutrient roughly once a week, might need to be doing it more.

Not sure if this link works but there are few more photos of the clones and the girl flowering
    https://imageshack.com/user/spiltmilk85

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Spilt milk For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (06-09-16)

Thanks

Whats happening here Spilt, https://imageshack.com/i/plV15WVDj the lower left yellowing fan leaf, what colour is the tip and any marks or blemishes on the yellowing leaves? and the top of the picture, your leaf tips look like they are twisting??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    Whats happening here Spilt, the lower left yellowing fan leaf, what colour is the tip and any marks or blemishes on the yellowing leaves? and the top of the picture, your leaf tips look like they are twisting??
    Only with that picture I'd say it could be too frequently or over watered cant really tell only from that picture.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NemoQQ For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (06-09-16), Spilt milk (07-09-16)

Thanks

So I took a few more photos of the flowering plant and it's yellow leaves.

Looks to be some sort of bug hanging out on one of the buds, on the same bud I found some small brown balls hidden in the growth.

Some photos of the yellowing leaves

White spots on leaf
    The worst of the leaves.
    I'm sure this is older than the other yellow leafs and was caused by too much nutrient when I first got the plant.

And one more of the whole plant

Hopefully they can handle the abuse I have no doubt given them, I'm not so much concerned on the yield I get off them, just need to learn from my mistakes and do everything by the book with the batch of clones I have. Guess I have a lot of reading up to do!
    Last edited by Spilt milk; 07-09-16 at 09:30 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Spilt milk For This Useful Post:

kbag (07-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times

She actually looks hungry are you feeding her atm?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

Ironman (07-09-16)

Thanks

yep I go with Kbag, she looks hungry, oh lose the bugs buddy just in case and no idea what that is in the bud? hope some one can give an answer. If not, just post it as a new thread with that pic perhaps, when you've sorted the main issue out.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Ironman (07-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Npk that bitch pal! Hank Marvin she is!

sent from Thames Ironworks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (08-09-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2