Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
Ok folks,

With my final grow underway, here’s your chance to bag 1x Northern High Lights feminised seed from my collection. This is without a doubt, my favourite strain to date.

How it affects me
Euphoria is amazing and intense, incredible head high for a few hrs then calms down to a body stone. Not the best to sleep with though.

Northern High Lights Amps Up Indoor Weed!

Move over Northern Lights - there's a new player in town. Northern High Lights Seeds just changed the indoor collection game forever with more of everything you love about high-powered cannabis seeds!Advanced Female Seeds spent an untold amount of resources refining this old-school weed seed until they honed it to a precise & powerful masterpiece. Northern High Lights has more of everything you love about the original plus some unexpected and intensified surprises of her very own!Northern High Lights is a Much Improved NL!
The Best Choice for Indoor Collectors
Extreme Power, Huge Yields & Fast Finishes
A Low-Maintenace, Beginner Friendly, 100% Feminized seed
If you're just getting started, you can't go wrong with Northern High Lights. These ladies are very forgiving, and they can take all the abuse you can dish out while rewarding you with an incredibly large bounty of crystal-coated nuggs. They're real winners!How did Advanced Female Seeds do it? They're not telling, and we can only guess. What we do know is that Northern High Lights Feminized is an outrageously good indoor strain that needs very little attention for maximum results.

The rules

You must have at least 100 forum posts
Be able to provide me with a safe address
Agree to do a diary from seed to harvest and a smoke report

Here is our 4 year old Labrador. He is very lively, playful and fecking horny! I should have had his nuts off!
All you have to do is guess the nickname my 12 year old Daughter has given our dog?
You wouldn't want her shouting it out in public! Thats the only clue you're getting at the moment
You can guess as many times as you like

I may drop some more hints if it goes on too long
Good luck everyone
Should be quite funny
Beautiful happy looking dog . We just got ours a month ago . Purebread Chesapeake Bay retreiver .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160908_173725_HDR.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	331869

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk