Thread: Looking for 2 dank strains to grow

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Looking for 2 dank strains to grow

Hey they guys long time no see not been on as much as I'd of liked, I'm getting on the 2 plant christmad run, I've been looking at dr krippling incredible bulk, can anybody tell me what the stone is like is she easy to grow? What's the crack with her?

I've also been looking at somas amnesia anyone grew her is she worth the money? Is she that top shelf amnesia haze?

Lemon krippler which is a cross of animal cookies and og
    Ghost pie whatever that is lol sounds killer anyone any experience with this aswell?

And last but not least has anyone tried green house super bud?

Thanks guys

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

The budda (06-09-16)

Thanks

Somas Amnesia was beautiful when I did it. Its the real deal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nevanayno For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Good to see you back bro, I have just started some bulks I've heard nothing but good things, I've got an old school cut of the amnesia though no idea what breeder it came from, but it's mouth watering smoke

Up the irons

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

i been looking at Cheese Dog Haze by Connoisseur Genetics
    and his Chem D Cookies
    Also looking for a lemon strain as well.
    Not done any of the strains you asked about but there is a good yeilding strong amnesia about but not sure from who sorry..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,586 Times

I'm doing a ten plant amnesia run from different breeders right now in 30l airpots in coco.

The proper amnesia is by super strains. I've got 2 on the go, amazing plants, they haven't stretched like the others.

I've also got some of the Dinafem original amnesia which stretches like fuck, I have some almost 6 ft tall. Also doing one seedsman amnesia, I don't know if it's their own strain or somebody else's, again, very stretchy.

I know someone who grew the soma amnesia and he wasn't that impressed with it, could've just been that pheno though.

Super strains amnesia is the proper hypro one though, do a bit of research into its lineage.