Thread: Anyone thought of a ingenius way to flush in soil

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Anyone thought of a ingenius way to flush in soil

Hey guys has anyone found a way to flush in soil other then the bath? Abit raving I find when it comes to flush ,could proper smell it out my front door last time and throwing 33l through a pot that's quite heavy inside a tent with nothing to drain into is a bit of a bitch I used two x 10l buckets last time but took hours and hours and hours to flush them kind of takes fun out of soil but needs must I guess cheap style for the chrimbo run lmao thanks guys
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 07-09-16 at 11:37 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

The only reason you would need to flush compost is to correct an issue in the medium...If you're at end of grow then just taper off the feed strength and add molasses in the last couple of weeks....Have you ever heard of a farmer flushing a field prior to harvest, no. Thats coz they just give the right amount of ferts to start with and allow the crop to use up its stored nutrients at the end...

Regards BL

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Blue (08-09-16), ERBURT (08-09-16), M_C (07-09-16), redisiel (08-09-16), Ye Old Pioneer (08-09-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    The only reason you would need to flush compost is to correct an issue in the medium...If you're at end of grow then just taper off the feed strength and add molasses in the last couple of weeks....Have you ever heard of a farmer flushing a field prior to harvest, no. Thats coz they just give the right amount of ferts to start with and allow the crop to use up its stored nutrients at the end...

Regards BL

Bang on advice bud, cheers mate might sound stupid but how do I know when to back off on feed I've always struggled with that aspect if I'm honest mate, I use 1 part plant magic feed but not the organic version only partial what am I looking for, some strains my be 12 weeks if there a Pacific time restraint would I back off on feed and go water only at a point with a bit of molasses, there's so much to get my head around, sorry if any of that seems stupid at all but I'm sure a few people have this problem aswell I always thought hydro you flush for 7 -10 days so thought soil would of been the same thanks mate
    Last edited by Dr-Chronic; 08-09-16 at 12:05 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Bang on that..what BL
    In hydro i flush for 2 weeks..
    i realy want to see some yellow leaves telling me there is no food as they have used all the food and their energy..
    I used to do the same in soil/coca/grodan cubes the last 2 weeks were plain water no feeds and in the last 2 weeks you will see the plant telling you, Hey i have almost put my flowers/fruits to max strengh flava and i am fooked..like a normal life cycle in most plants..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

My 11ltr pots fit nicely in the bog : ) I jus Bung em in there if I need to flush through.

Make things easier for yourself and use organic feed then you don't need to think about
    Flushing.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Happy roken (12-09-16), redisiel (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

I always do what bud says mate no fuckin about that way

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

redisiel (08-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

No need to flush a proper soil mate!
    Peace,
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

When using organics you dont need to flush . Just dont fertilze with seeweed kelp or fish.emulsion the day before because the crop will.smell like it . Nasty smell that stuff !!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

redisiel (10-09-16)