Thread: Aquafarm noobie

Thanks

Default Aquafarm noobie

Hi folks. I need some guidance on how to go about setting up the res for this aquafarm for a motherplant.

Ive washed all the clay about 15 times and its running through pretty much clear on the run off now.

Id like to know how strong a solution to put in and how much water to put in.

The clone (s) are doing fantastic, and its time to pick a keeper before the roots outgrow the aeroponic cloner.

Also how would you recommend i keep her fed ?

Nutes and additives i have are :-

Rhizo
    Ionic 1 part grow
    Kelp
    Humic
    Vitamin b
    Amino acids
    Silica

1 other thing. The clones are about 2 weeks old and when i took them they had started chucking pistils out, how long will it take to re veg ? They are under a 125w blue spec cfl 24/7.

Cheers guys

Appreciate any guidance as always

Thanks

Heres the clones in question. Theyve more than doubled in size.

The Aspie Toker Guest

They look overfed, mate. There's clawing on one plant at least, and what appears to be nute burn on others.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

M_C (09-09-16)

Thanks

Yea that was from last week. I went ham fisted on the nutes, but they have been watered down to 300ppm.The one with the really bad clawing at the front, and the one behind it just don't seem to be shaking it off, but they are 2 out of 5 of the pheno I won't be keeping.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Huktonfoniks For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Agree with Aspie... they are not happy plants
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Majority of the bad damage is from the older growth and the 2 really bad ones. The new growth is doin ok.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

i would just stick with the Ionic as i have used this for all of last year and most of this as just a veg food in pebbles..
    but i do need a does of calmag every now and then if keeping in veg for longer than 5 weeks i have found with Ionic in a hard water area..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

Thanks

So shall o start her on 300ppm of grow and go from there with topping etc to keep her managable ? ( mother plant ).