Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is the whole organic pm range worth while?

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default Is the whole organic pm range worth while?

Hi there guys, im deffinatly getting old timers grow and bloom today, theres an organic magnesium they do also, is this worth getting? i take it, it would be a supplement for a calmag issue? should i get the plant magic root stim as ive got normal rhizotonic but id take it i would need to get bio rhizo? as rhizotonic isnt organic? and last but not least the granuals they do which is like that fungi like great white, ive got hydro 110 and even tho it says hydro it states it can be used in all mediums but what im not sure if thats organic or not however, so all in is the whole range worth it, ive seen cracking results and i like the fact I wont have to flush unless to correct problems in medium, ill be grabbing some bio silicone aswell

thanks for the help guys

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (09-09-16), Ye Old Pioneer (09-09-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

252528071732 - ebay number - is this worth it?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,526 Times

Way I look at it and run with is ur vegging the plants so u got ur veg time plus whatever the flowering time is by the time u in flower the plant will of used the nutes off the rhizer anyhow so whats it matter wether its organic or not? I bought the magne cal too and again thats chemical but sorted a calmag problem faster than epsom salts as u dont use it for long (I use a one feed one plain water schedule) time it comes to the last 2 eeek im feeding water only anyway so its all gone n my weed tastes lovely.
    If ur a purist however and go total organic then id say yep go all organic from the off im not a purist n just wing it most the time lol the old timers range is a great imho range to run im glad I found this site and mr lightyears recommendation to use it

Id just buy
    Rhizertonic
    Oldtimers grow
    Oldtimers bloom
    Bio silicon
    Molasses
    Epsom salts or plantmagic magne cal
    Last edited by Ye Old Pioneer; 09-09-16 at 11:05 AM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ye Old Pioneer For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (09-09-16), ERBURT (09-09-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ye Old Pioneer View Post
    Way I look at it and run with is ur vegging the plants so u got ur veg time plus whatever the flowering time is by the time u in flower the plant will of used the nutes off the rhizer anyhow so whats it matter wether its organic or not? I bought the magne cal too and again thats chemical but sorted a calmag problem faster than epsom salts as u dont use it for long (I use a one feed one plain water schedule) time it comes to the last 2 eeek im feeding water only anyway so its all gone n my weed tastes lovely.
    If ur a purist however and go total organic then id say yep go all organic from the off im not a purist n just wing it most the time lol the old timers range is a great imho range to run im glad I found this site and mr lightyears recommendation to use it

Id just buy
    Rhizertonic
    Oldtimers grow
    Oldtimers bloom
    Bio silicon
    Molasses
    Epsom salts or plantmagic magne cal
    cheers yop, was gonna go totally organic, i find flushing raving and after seeing someones results on here cant remember who off top of my head, i think upandaroundthebend it is come to think of it, his crops looking proper mate they do a boost aswell , its supposed to make bigger yields as far as im awware so im unsure weather to take the plunge looked on the bay 1l of biosilicone like £27-30 pricy stuff

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (09-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,551 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    cheers yop, was gonna go totally organic, i find flushing raving and after seeing someones results on here cant remember who off top of my head, i think upandaroundthebend it is come to think of it, his crops looking proper mate they do a boost aswell , its supposed to make bigger yields as far as im awware so im unsure weather to take the plunge looked on the bay 1l of biosilicone like £27-30 pricy stuff
    I had a tiny bottle of biosilicone and it was more than enough. You only use something like 1/2ml per litre and stop using once you hit flower (after stretch). I haven't used the new magnesium but I'd hazard a guess and say it's not any better than Epsom Salts anyway. I would stick to Oldtimer Grow (If you are using light soil) and Bloom, Biosilicon and GRANULES! Granules are awesome but only if you plan on potting up, or not growing autos.

In fact if you are potting up, then you won't need OT Grow at all and you'll make most use of the Granules
    Too weird to live, too rare to die

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cunning For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (09-09-16), Hippy Crack (09-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,676 Times

As a bare bones I would use the grow and bloom and just get some Epsom salts, don't need the branded magnesium really.

Anything else after that are just supplements and not essentially needed although they could benefit the plants.

I have had nice bud off just the grow and bloom though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hippy Crack For This Useful Post:

Dr-Chronic Guest

i got as follows and it all cost £60 so im happy with that

Plant Magic Bio Silicone 250ml
    Plant magic Oldtimers Grow And Bloom 1L
    Plant magic granuals which is like great white as far as i can tell
    Plant magic 50L Soil Supreme
    Ive got rhizo from last grow
    and some molasses

and a top guy whos mentoring me MrDonMitch

not totally to his specs as was just a ebay job as havent had time to go grow shop

but i know ill learn alot under his wing the guys grows are bang on

roll on next week chaps

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (09-09-16), ERBURT (09-09-16), Hippy Crack (09-09-16), Ye Old Pioneer (09-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 39,741 Times

Spot on dr,
    1/2ml to 1ml of silicon every other watering.
    The granules are really good so I've read on here.
    I use the magnacal and it's great stuff.
    Grow n bloom are easy and belting products.
    I love the stuff!

Now......I'm sure that someone had problems with that
    Supreme soil.and it turns out that after a little while of
    Use it turns inert like coco.i can't rem exactly wot was
    Said but keep the feed going through it and also root stim
    As its inert you need to keep the rootzone healthy an thriving.
    Read up on it an see wot you can find on it.

Autos
    Redemption Grow Take 2

Photo's
    Green lizard lick growing
    Exodus cheese exo-bition

THERE IS A STRICT 10 PLANT MAXIMUM RULE ON THIS SITE!.YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR BREACHING THIS!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ERBURT For This Useful Post:

Hippy Crack (09-09-16), Ye Old Pioneer (09-09-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

this is what pm says about the powder granuals

Product Details
    DESCRIPTIONINSTRUCTIONSASK A QUESTION
    Granules is a granular innoculant made up of Mycorrhiza, bio-stimulants and over 20 strains of microorganisms. All these work to create an abundance of beneficial micro life within the soil.

The Mycorrhiza quickly establishes itself forming a symbiotic relationship with the roots. This in turn promotes a rapidly growing root mass increasing the uptake of more water and nutrients.

The Microorganisms, which include nitrogen fixers, populate the soil quickly and effectively to promote the re-establishment of bio-activity. A barrier is formed helping to stop fungal pathogens such as fusarium and pythium attacking your crop.

The bio-stimulants both balance and promote the biological activity within the soil, stimulating soil micro-population as
    well as stimulating root development.

To maximise the power of the granules, water in with VEG BOOST at 1.5ml per litre

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (12-09-16)

Thanks

I'm a fan of the Plant Magic+ Oldtimer Organic range and fully recommend it.

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown in to the sea."

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Venom For This Useful Post:

ERBURT (12-09-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast