Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Electricity Companies?

Bulls Guest

Poor lad banned again. Never had a proper advice lol.. hope his house is not the next burnt one on the news ... what a

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (14-09-16), Blue (14-09-16), Bud Lightyear (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    I'll have a toke on what your smoking Sam if you don't mind please

Regards BL
    He's got some of that killer vaping fluid for electronic cigarettes.... I'm in the process of making up a batch too
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-09-16), Bud Lightyear (14-09-16), Dazmandaz (14-09-16)

Thanks

Everytime I seem to read a thread recently the OP seems to have been banned.
    Most of the timeI cant even see what the poor bastards have done wrong
    Have we got a Kim Jong Un patrolling the forum lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nevanayno View Post
    The rules are rules not to be broken . Break them get banned . It's very simple

sent from mission control

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (14-09-16), Blue (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by nevanayno View Post
    The reason is, every so often new members come along and think they can make profit from the information we provide. Not only did the Op think the rules didn't apply to them but he had 26 plants and a room clearly set for production. So to answer your question, no there's no Kim Jong Un just a mod and admin team that doesn't want unwanted attention brought to the talks other members

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (14-09-16), British green (14-09-16), Dazmandaz (14-09-16), joker_the_smoker (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16), rockhopper (14-09-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The reason is, every so often new members come along and think they can make profit from the information we provide. Not only did the Op think the rules didn't apply to them but he had 26 plants and a room clearly set for production. So to answer your question, no there's no Kim Jong Un just a mod and admin team that doesn't want unwanted attention brought to the talks other members
    well said fella

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16)

Bulls Guest

Absolutely agree!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    The rules are rules not to be broken . Break them get banned . It's very simple

sent from mission control
    Weirdly I read this back with a German accent lol

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nevanayno For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (14-09-16), Bethmeg (14-09-16), M_C (14-09-16)

Viz Guest

There are so many other places online that cash croppers can go. Many many forums do not give a rats arse how many plants you grow. So I just do not understand whey they persist in coming here, does my head in. I would say that a good proportion of the lads and ladies here want to grow for medicinal purposes (and some recreational too) but seriously if you want to farm the stuff go to places where that is acceptable.

Well done mod team.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

M_C (14-09-16), rockhopper (14-09-16)

Thanks

Id hazard a guess that the vast majority of people who join havent read the rules and probably didnt even realise they existed. I mean shit man Ive never even read them. Now I know the old ignorance is no excuse applies, but sometimes wouldnt deleting the post and advising rather than banning be more efficient. Bet half of them dont even know why they have been banned if they keep making the same mistakes over and over.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to nevanayno For This Useful Post:

M_C (14-09-16)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast