Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Attn trex69.80

Chew Guest

Default Attn trex69.80

Following on from our conversation earlier. Everything in this thread is already posted on this site but rather pointing you to threads and you possibly having questions, lets keep it all here

There are a few reasons why i stated that Rick Simpson’s website, Imo, is not the best advice on dosing and oral administration. In fact, I’m really surprised he hasn’t updated it..

• Rick says to work up to 1 gram per day. To my knowledge, this figure has been pulled from the sky and i’ve never seen a study confirming this is the amount needed.
    • He says to take your dose 3 time per day (i think)
    • Also, ingesting Ricks way, you are dosing using raw cannabis oil/CO

Most of what i say here i will copy and paste from my other threads.

What is a carrier oil?
    Carrier oils “carry” essential oils into our skin or tissues and also into our blood stream depending of delivery method.

What does bio-availability mean?
    This refers to the amount of a drug, that reaches the blood regardless of delivery method.

When using cannabis oil for medical purposes it’s vital to get the most from your meds. Ingesting raw cannabis oil is effective but most of what’s ingested goes to waste as the bio-availability is so poor. Only around 20% of what’s taken orally actually gets absorbed and made use of. The other issue with ingesting raw oil is it’s extremely powerful and the high is intense. So to be clear, if you were to ingest 1 gram of straight cannabis oil (I do not recommend anyone does this!) you only benefit, medically from around 200 mg. Adding raw cannabis oil to carrier oils increases the bio-availability rate massively. In fact, up to around 80%. You can now see how important this is. So Rick Simpson telling you to ingest raw oil, is simply a tragic waste of medicine.

When you ingest raw CO, this is what happens…
    THC is metabolised by particular enzymes in the liver. When THC is metabolised into 11-hydroxy-THC it's no longer medically usable, in other words it won't fight cancer cells!

What you need to do is use a carrier oil with your CO. Flaxseed or Extra Virgin Olive oil along with Sunflower Liquid Lecithin is what you want.
    Use this below to make you meds using size 00 capsules

40:1 = 1 g CCO + 32g carrier oil + 8 g lecithin
    1000 mg cannabinoids /41 capsules = 24 mg cannabinoids per capsule.

20:1 = 1 g CCO + 16 g carrier oil + 4 g lecithin
    1000 mg cannabinoids /21 capsules = 47 mg cannabinoids per capsule.

10:1 = 1 g CCO + 8 g carrier oil + 2 g lecithin
    1000 mg /11 capsules = 91 mg cannabinoids per capsule

5:1 = 1 g CCO + 4 g carrier oil + 1 g lecithin
    1000 mg/6 capsules = 167 mg cannabinoids per capsules

1. Mix your CO with your chosen carrier oil in a warm water bath.
    2. Now add the Lecithin and mix well
    3. Place in the fridge for 24 hrs but mix again after 12 hrs
    4. Bring up to room temp and fill your capsules using a 1 ml/g syringe
    These capsules can be ingested or used as Suppositories

Using the above, you have taken your CO and increased the bioavailability rate by a huge amount. So you are saving a lots of oil, and will not be as high as ingesting raw CO.

We can also take this one step further by introducing Competitive Inhibition
    There are a couple supplements you can take, amentoflavone and apigenin. The idea is to take supplements 30-45 min before the dose. This way it's expected that the liver enzymes won't be able to be created in enough numbers fast enough to get the cannabinoids when they eventually enter the liver. If we're successful, more cannabinoids get through, back out into the body and looking for attachment points. We've created competition for the cannabinoids to inhibit the enzymes.

Dosing
    Your dose should be split into 5x - 6x doses per day. Cannabinoids only hang around in our system for around 4 hrs. By dosing 5-6 times per day, you keep constant pressure on the disease and the doses are far more manageable.

Delivery methods

• Ingesting
    • Tacking
    • Suppositories

Ingesting is fine as long as you don’t mind buzzing
    Tacking raw CO 15 minutes before your dose oils the pump so to speak
    Suppositories, when inserted correctly offer NO psychoactive effects. This is a great way to get high doses into your system

Demethylation of CB receptors

Thoughts on Demethylation and the Methylation Cycle...
    "If the body is made up of bricks, then methylation is the laying of each individual brick. " - Patrick Quillin

Please keep in mind this is the most basic explanation for the wonderfully complex methylation cycle. Also, remember that aberrant methylation is caused by something unknown and that trigger may be impossible to determine, since it could be something environmental, something you ate when you were 12 or keep eating despite knowing better or even something as tragic as being isolated from your mother during the first week of your life...

Your body is a constant cacophony of chemical reactions. We tend to think of them in isolated events, but the closer analogy would be buckets full of molecules awaiting movement and activity as assigned by the attending enzymes. An integral part of this activity is the passing of methyl groups, a carbon molecule bonded to three hydrogen molecules. These are akin to work orders for the enzymes, directing the expression or silencing of the gene to affect the change required to keep everything stable in this corner of the body/world...

Methylation is the exchange of the methyl groups so necessary for the chemical reactions that make you who you are. Methylation is what determines gene expression and protein function. It's what determines how you feel, think, see, look, are...

It turns out there's a quirk that seems to occur in the methylation cycle that's a precursor to cancer and continues as cancer grows. A genetic mutation causes an imbalance of proteins that causes an imbalance in the methylation cycle and the genes that regulate the cannabinoid receptors are overwhelmed by swarms of methyl groups, effectively silencing them. We call this hypermethylation. If the genes regulating the receptors are being silenced they can't communicate with the receptors, the cannabinoids can't attach and the work of eliminating that cancer cell can't take place. Instead, the cancer cell grows and replicates... The tumor advances...

The challenge then becomes getting these receptors cleaned so that the cannabinoids you worked so hard to acquire will have the best chance of helping your body return to health by eliminating the cancer cells. There are some surprisingly easy and tasty ways to do this...

* green tea: contains EGCG, catechins & is a cancer killer all on its own too. Green tea acts as an antioxidant, induces apoptosis, inhibits metastasis, cell proliferation, histamine effects, tumor-indused problems, etc.

* mangoes: Always best fresh, of course, but there're juices on the market worth looking at and in a pinch, baby food lines have started to include mangoes in their pureed fruit bags.

* green apples: Recent findings indicate that DNA demethylation is mediated by Tet (ten eleven translocation) enzymes, which convert 5-methylcytosine (5-mC) to 5-hydroxymethylcytosine (5-hmC).

It's been determined that vitamin C, which can be found in fruits such as apples and oranges, induces Tet-dependent DNA demethylation in mouse embryonic stem (ES) cells when present in cell culture media.

Yes, it's animal research but we are, after all, animals ourselves, so a certain amount of extrapolation can be safely applied. "An apple a day" makes much more sense now, doesn't it?

* grapefruit juice: Be cautious if you're on certain cardiac meds that disallow grapefruit. There're other options.

* cinnamon: Take 1/8 tsp a day. It goes down easy with squeezed lemon and a spoon of honey.

* dark chocolate (90%): To the uninitiated this tastes nasty the first time, but give your palate a chance to adjust to the difference.

* olive oil: I have no idea how much, but it's a sure bet that a tablespoon a day wouldn't hurt. Use it in cooking. Use it a lot. Dip bread into it for a quick snack. Infuse it with cannabis and make it even better for you.

In an interview with Project CBD, Mauro Maccarone, a scientist at the University of Teramo, Italy shared these thoughts:

Maccarone hypothesized that olive oil might counter some of the adverse effects of methylation.

“We found that olive oil, in particular the phenolic components of olive oil, can reactivate CB-1 expression. By adding olive oil to an animal’s diet, we can restore a normal CB-1 receptor level that will protect cells against cancer,” Maccarone explained.

“This is very interesting and very promising because it suggests that the normal daily impact of the right amount of olive oil could be protective and could give us a better chance of a healthy life.”

This should give you some things to think over. I’ve no doubt i've missed a few things so fire away and i’ll do my very best to help
    Last edited by Chew; 13-09-16 at 07:07 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (13-09-16), Bethmeg (14-09-16), Blue (14-09-16), Dazmandaz (27-09-16), Growler (13-09-16), J.18 (14-09-16), M_C (13-09-16), Trex (14-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Wow thanks alot . I am going to.print this and study it over and over until I umderstand it completly , tons of info to injest here .

I was reading the other day about . Food grade coconut oil . Can this be used as a.carrier like.olive.oil and Sunflower lecithin . Is it as.effective ? Aslo read many clinics using this as a carrier . Olive oil sounds much simpler but sunflower.lecithin i dont.know where to get .

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by trex69.80 View Post
    Wow thanks alot . I am going to.print this and study it over and over until I umderstand it completly , tons of info to injest here .

I was reading the other day about . Food grade coconut oil . Can this be used as a.carrier like.olive.oil and Sunflower lecithin . Is it as.effective ? Aslo read many clinics using this as a carrier . Olive oil sounds much simpler but sunflower.lecithin i dont.know where to get .

You can use coconut oil but best to avoid it unless you're treating liver cancer. Using flax, more cannabinoids will get into your system without the liver grabbing hold of the THC
    In the UK, we can but the lecithin on ebay or amazon, or any health store really

Good luck my friend. I really mean that

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Trex (05-02-17)

Thanks

Another thing . Is hos.method of actual oil production outdated ? Its the method ive used before ,not.for.medical purposes mind you . 2 rinses with 99% iso alcohol .

My uncle.makes 96% moonshine . Can we use that as it is much much cheaper then paying 5$ for a 500ml at the pharmacy . I have 2.5 lbs to transform

Chew Guest

It can be improved. Follow my guide in this thread and you'll be golden

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Cannabis-Oil

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Trex (14-09-16)

Thanks

Ok Im startting a first batch , I have 2 oz dry at moment but not fully cured yet , i blasted it with blowers , much more yet to come , but i want it fully cured . But Im gonna do a test run tomorrow so she can start treatement ASAP, , ISO in freezer (i read your how to on CO production and goona take it a step further and do the cold method as stated in the thread by your friend who added on to your method )

Do you think Quality will be severly hampered if its not fully cured 4 weeks, I smoked some last night , had great taste ( just a small hint waxy ,chloro taste left) and extreme Indica high with the first 10 minutes of light Sativa high , its a 90/10 IND hybrid .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Chew Guest

Ok Im startting a first batch , I have 2 oz dry at moment but not fully cured yet , i blasted it with blowers , much more yet to come , but i want it fully cured . But Im gonna do a test run tomorrow so she can start treatement ASAP, , ISO in freezer (i read your how to on CO production and goona take it a step further and do the cold method as stated in the thread by your friend who added on to your method )

Do you think Quality will be severly hampered if its not fully cured 4 weeks, I smoked some last night , had great taste ( just a small hint waxy ,chloro taste left) and extreme Indica high with the first 10 minutes of light Sativa high , its a 90/10 IND hybrid .
    If you're referring to placing the bud and solvent in a jar, then putting in the freezer, I would avoid it. Not that's it's wrong, but I find it pulls too much chlorophyll. Choice is your mate..

Chew Guest

My method uses winterisation. You can't be reading the thread correctly

Thanks

Yeah winterization process i will be using . Freeze alcohol and product for 12hours . Then mix .refreeze .shake after 12hrs so on and so forth .

Chew Guest

Yeah winterization process i will be using . Freeze alcohol and product for 12hours . Then mix .refreeze .shake after 12hrs so on and so forth .

Thats not the way I do it but it's totally your choice. Leaving the bud in solvent for so long pulls unwanted crap.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast