Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Cannabis Topical Cream

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    That is simply untrue Jingo!
    Actually if you get out around the other forums to find the medical information is far greater in other places where people are free to discuss new ideas and link to new sites at cetera.

I'm about beat this horse to death but you won't have any significant medical activity on this forum because this is simply a recreational forum.

And to be truthful It's a UK Centric recreational forum. I mean you really have to like UK Centric humor. Nothing wrong with that it says it right in the rules.

Unfortunately, in most parts of the world medical use is indistinguishable from cash cropping. And in the United States cash croppers are you're making some of the best advancements medically there are.

Perhaps a mission statement that included something to support the medical users especially now that some of those UK country seem to be getting awfully close to Medical.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B.A.BARACUS View Post
    No, Didn't think you could!... May i asked why you joined the forum after lurking for years & then make Bold claims about how badly its run?.. Laughable really.
    If i could be arsed BA, i would, but i have better things to do with my time. I also never said the forum was badly run. I said some get banned over silly things. Whats laughable is the way some of you throw your weight around with new members. Funny how i never see rude or offensive remarks to long term members? One thing i can remember clearly was a guy posted a big post on how he freaked out when using weed for the first time. I believe it was a brown user that piped up and was rude. Your infraction post states being rude or offensive to other members will get 1 point or whatever, one would think that rule would have applied instead of Admin patting him on the back.

I joined as most of the things here make me laugh. Im not saying every part of the forum is bad, i'm just saying it is a bit, clicky

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post
    Actually if you get out around the other forums to find the medical information is far greater in other places where people are free to discuss new ideas and link to new sites at cetera.

I'm about beat this horse to death but you won't have any significant medical activity on this forum because this is simply a recreational forum.

And to be truthful It's a UK Centric recreational forum. I mean you really have to like UK Centric humor. Nothing wrong with that it says it right in the rules.

Unfortunately, in most parts of the world medical use is indistinguishable from cash cropping. And in the United States cash croppers are you're making some of the best advancements medically there are.

Perhaps a mission statement that included something to support the medical users especially now that some of those UK country seem to be getting awfully close to Medical.
    You raise some interesting points jingo... food for thought maybe...
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Cajun Celt is a old buddy he wanted to leave it too chew and still speaks to chew . Cajun just got a job in the industry and has become to busy he too is a good soul

sent from mission control
    Last edited by British green; 13-12-16 at 09:29 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Jingo (13-12-16), Stoned Oscar (13-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jingo View Post

but honestly he was serving up calzones in a shop that only has pizzas.
    And here Cajuncelt popped in and said well done on the thread. That was this year. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070427202

So whilst we over here in the UK will not have the knowledge of those in places where it's legal, all Chew has done is try to share what he picked up FROM canjuncelt in an attempt to save his friends life. Credit where credits due Jingo.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Oscar View Post
    And here Cajuncelt popped in and said well done on the thread. That was this year. https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070427202

So whilst we over here in the UK will not have the knowledge of those in places where it's legal, all Chew has done is try to share what he picked up FROM canjuncelt in an attempt to save his friends life. Credit where credits due Jingo.
    Have you got anything positive to offer this forum or are you just here to make trouble and shit stir ?

Regards BL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Stoned Oscar (13-12-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Have you got anything positive to offer this forum or are you just here to make trouble and shit stir ?

Regards BL
    Please explain what i have done that makes me a shit stirrer?

Im I not worthy enough to speak as im a new member?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stoned Oscar View Post
    Please explain what i have done that makes me a shit stirrer?

Im I not worthy enough to speak as im a new member?
    You have been here 5 minutes you have absolutely no idea what's gone on behind closed doors which makes you unqualified to pass comment.
    I dont mind productive criticism that's fine...Having a dig at the site and how its run with no prior knowledge of the circumstances is just taking the piss...

Regards BL

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (13-12-16), Bethmeg (13-12-16), Jingo (13-12-16), M_C (13-12-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

I think it's time to put this thread to bed....

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (13-12-16), Bethmeg (13-12-16), BritishBotanics (14-12-16), Bud Lightyear (13-12-16), Jesse Pinkman (14-12-16), Jingo (13-12-16)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4