Thread: 3 days from wet to dry..poxy hot weather..the joys of growing.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Default 3 days from wet to dry..poxy hot weather..the joys of growing.

Just thought i would pass on the joy's of growing..not
    So the weather has been super hot and after finishing my last trim i hung the wet buds up on fishing wire in me 'little drying room' in the loft.
    You know the sort of thing, little area sealed of with lines across to hang your wet buds taking up less than 1 square metre of space.
    So i must of lost a stone in sweat at least just trimming..
    So did trim over 2 days i think ..
    Bud looked really nice as had mixed flavs and it all seemed ready as yellowing of leaves and average trich colour you know the norm..
    Go to check how the shit is doing 2-3 days later and fook me like a jacobs cracker me shit was drier than a nun's knickers.
    never have i ever had bud dry that quick..
    The normal is 4-6 days before curing up for usually 2-3 weeks burping on the ways,recently a month before smoking properly..
    Jared it up for 2 days for what i don't know!!
    But just done a second joint and it's not too bad got the nice smell when grinding and taste ok not the best taste but hits ok..
    Done right i think it would of been so much nicer..
    c'mon winters coming whoop whoop

Just thought i would pass on me experience of some of the joys of growing as it's not all doobies and fun sometimes..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (19-09-16), Dutchcourage (19-09-16), ERBURT (19-09-16), Ginger-bud (20-04-17), JB (19-09-16), joker_the_smoker (19-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

same thing happend to mine mate had that crazy hot weather when buds were drying the other week. kinda over dried and put them in jars and they were at about 56% but it tastes great and seems to be getting tastier every time i have a smoke only burping once day now

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-09-16), Happy roken (20-09-16), JB (19-09-16)

Thanks

You could try leaving the buds in a room with a tumble dryer running with a wet load of washing in.

The hot moist air will soon be taken up by the buds and you can jar it up for burping and letting the chlorophyll out of the green goodness.
    Just a little trick i noticed after leaving an open bag of bone dry, crumble in your fingers bud on top of it only to find it damp when i returned.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maximumstoner For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (19-09-16), Happy roken (20-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,708 Times

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JB For This Useful Post:

Happy roken (20-09-16), joker_the_smoker (19-09-16)