Thread: how do you guys detangle a scrog!

Thanks

Default how do you guys detangle a scrog!

Hey peeps i'm chopping my black jesus down 2moro night. They will be 62 days of true flower and all the trichs are milky but only showing about 20-30% amber, really wanted to let these ones run to give me a nice couch lock smoke! But alas in the last few days i've spotted some bud-rot on one of the top nugs and had to chop the first 2 inch off it.
    I caught it at the first stage before it really shows any sign that its there, right in the center a little gooey bit! As bud-rot works from the inside out. You can sometimes tell if the little sugar leaves snap off quite easily, you then see a little brown splodge on the stem and right in the center is a dead calax and that's the bastard seed to all your troubles!

Found another one earlier tonight so have decided to chop it down 2moro.

Back to my question tho!
    I wanted to take some photos of the girls as they look quite nice and might add em to the potm comp but there's 4 under a scrog, I don't really want to cut up my mesh or pull it up through the buds! but cant see any other way to set them free!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrjung For This Useful Post:

CriticalCAL (18-10-16), Dutchcourage (20-09-16), joker_the_smoker (20-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,371 Times

Try and raise the mesh around the buds..
    but it becomes a pain in the arse as you need an extra set of hands..
    Last grow i had yoyo's and before that a cheap bean net that i cut to get the ladies out..
    Hope you get some nice pictures for potm..
    The above is just opinion..My opinion is law in my world..

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy roken For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (20-09-16), mrjung (20-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

long story short there really isn't a easy way.... I made one of rope once that was the best way I found so far to remove a decent looking plant from it. They just turn out ugly....
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

CriticalCAL (18-10-16), joker_the_smoker (20-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

get the snips out bro that what i ended up doin. can always make a new net matey. shit to hear that the grot got to you aswel. seems to be doin the rounds

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (20-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

A cola at a time

If you remove the net when everythng is intact you'll regret it. I usually get a tray & grab a pile of colas at a time, trim, then repeat

Bummer about the budrot dude

Thanks

was all good in the end only found 3 nugs with rot on probably lost about a half but better to get it down than risk it spreading... as for the net I just snipped the buds off from underneath and pulled em up through so unfortunately didn't get any pics.

It's been drying 3 nights now, and no more sign of mold... fingers crossed for when I come to take it off the bigger stems and put em in the curing tubs (will be inspecting every bud that get chucked in!)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjung For This Useful Post:

Type M (25-09-16)