Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 3fast rdwc.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IndicaIVme View Post
    Apologies @fwank i replied to another message and thought it was yours ...

Hi there mate dont have your bucket water high unless you are using rhyzocores nets like the ones i made in the little DYI bit. always keep the water about at the base of the netpot in a regular old style netpot (which are no longer used by pro's) but really it would depend on how advanced the seedling or plant is.
    for starting out a seedling or clone i would start with the soultion line about an inch up the net so the clone or seedling has acess to the solution never let roots dry out. after a few weeks i would start the level below the nets by an inch. but since the invention of rhyzocores dripper systems in rdwc or water farms are obsolete.
    and yes you do nered a recirculating pump to run the rdwc system.
    most people have problems with temps in dwc stand alone which is the main reason to run a rdwc eith out of the grow space to cool or out to a chiller.
    if you cannot keep temps under 21c which can be difficult for some inc me . then dont attempt dwc or rdwc.
    So if your not running a dripper system then where does your pump go back into the buckets? I can only see one set of pipes in the bottom. I ordered some smaller net pots to make some of the net pots you have shown.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

IndicaIVme (22-09-16)

Thanks

on my little system for example i have a return line and dual system feed lines . my circuit starts from the center res where at the rear in my pics you may be able to see a return line with a 1000lph hailea pump is attached.
    the pump draws solution through the center bucket to a chiller then back into a control res because the soulution is trying to level itself the center res draws from the two on the outside that have 19mm iceline pipe attached to the control res.

yours sounds like a water farm. you will have drip feed lines as main feed lines instead of large pipes for both return and feed.
    this is why mine is reffered to as an "Under current system" and yours a "water farm".

Thanks

of course i would need to see pics to be sure of your system and give any tips bro
    and dont get me wrong waterfarms are great systems that when run right grow huge plants.
    Its simply that rhzocores allow the net to be completly submerged almost to the root crown to the point you see the solution bubbling through the stones!! this is obviouly massivly benificial. and could probebly at least be in part added to your system.

Thanks

on my little system for example i have a return line and dual system feed lines . my circuit starts from the center res where at the rear in my pics you may be able to see a return line with a 1000lph hailea pump is attached.
    the pump draws solution through the center bucket to a chiller then back into a control res because the soulution is trying to level itself the center res draws from the two on the outside that have 19mm iceline pipe attached to the control res.

yours sounds like a water farm. you will have drip feed lines as main feed lines instead of large pipes for both return and feed.
    this is why mine is reffered to as an "Under current system" and yours a "water farm".
    How's yours plants coming along?

Love to see some more pictures.

Thanks

Haha As of last night i have taken out the 2fast as my freind in the states really wants me to start his Sugarbaker strain , Sugarbaker is Cream Mandarin mom x Future 86 Dad (86 is Cream Caramel mom x Himalayan Blue Diesel x AK 47)

So i will be reveiwing his strain and also perhaps a mephisto strain like ,deep blue c. perhaps if the fit is right but unsure just yet.
    I am happy not to be running the 2vast2vast to be honest as the heavy yeilders in dwc i see as being alittle pointless for me as i can grow the potent strains very big anyway. for example a freind of mine havested this week a ,HBBS from mephisto and got over a pound .
    so the big yeilders have less appeal to me for this style of growing

Thanks

Haha As of last night i have taken out the 2fast as my freind in the states really wants me to start his Sugarbaker strain , Sugarbaker is Cream Mandarin mom x Future 86 Dad (86 is Cream Caramel mom x Himalayan Blue Diesel x AK 47)

So i will be reveiwing his strain and also perhaps a mephisto strain like ,deep blue c. perhaps if the fit is right but unsure just yet.
    I am happy not to be running the 2vast2vast to be honest as the heavy yeilders in dwc i see as being alittle pointless for me as i can grow the potent strains very big anyway. for example a freind of mine havested this week a ,HBBS from mephisto and got over a pound .
    so the big yeilders have less appeal to me for this style of growing
    Sounds sweet you started the seeds off for it?

I want some

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

IndicaIVme (22-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    Sounds sweet you started the seeds off for it?

I want some
    Not just yet man they were just sent or are being sent now from the states express post hes also giving me some of his other seeds including his : Sister Discipline = S.A.D. x Future 86 Heavy Sativa Dom. The SAD in her makes her very strong but the Sativa F86 Dad is coming thru very nicely early on .

I'm also will be ordering Mephisto's
    Grape crinkle to go in also with hubbabubbasmelloscope. i wont run all three at onece i belive my first run will be
    1xSB 2xHHBBS.
    Last edited by IndicaIVme; 22-09-16 at 07:04 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3