Thanks man my goal is 16zips each plant. but if i get more i will be happy
    I'm subbed up as I'm looking at rdwc might ask you a few questions ;p

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

IndicaIVme (21-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    I'm subbed up as I'm looking at rdwc might ask you a few questions ;p
    more than welcome to man. theres alot of bogus info around
    i can go into that alittle later on hahaha but very healthy plants i certainly can help you to get there bro

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IndicaIVme View Post
    more than welcome to man. theres alot of bogus info around
    i can go into that alittle later on hahaha but very healthy plants i certainly can help you to get there bro
    I've sent you a few questions through PM Definitely interested in this grow. Great space you have too.

COCO - SHOGUN NUTES - 600W HPS - SHIT AT GROWING

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwank For This Useful Post:

IndicaIVme (21-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank View Post
    I've sent you a few questions through PM Definitely interested in this grow. Great space you have too.

COCO - SHOGUN NUTES - 600W HPS - SHIT AT GROWING
    @Fwank just asked me a question regarding nute scheduels for AN i only use AN sensi so can only speak for that
    However i need to make clear that regardless of nutes,even organic or synthetic theres a feeling that perhaps with organics for example more is needed the actual fact is:
    PPms are ppms , organics are more forgiving end of story thats why you can get away with using more in fact nute companys like you to use more and will gladly tell you to do so.
    so regardless of whatever nutes you are using the rules remain. ppms stay the same. the limits on the plant remain the same.
    EG. i have a plant needing 400 ppms so if i use sensi grow i still need 400ppms worth in my nute solution but if i decided to use GH nutes organic 3 part i would now need 400ppm see the diffrence? no i didnt think so .
    this dosnt answer @Fwanks questions exactly but i thought id throw this in there whilst waiting on his PM response.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,438 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IndicaIVme View Post
    @Fwank just asked me a question regarding nute scheduels for AN i only use AN sensi so can only speak for that
    However i need to make clear that regardless of nutes,even organic or synthetic theres a feeling that perhaps with organics for example more is needed the actual fact is:
    PPms are ppms , organics are more forgiving end of story thats why you can get away with using more in fact nute companys like you to use more and will gladly tell you to do so.
    so regardless of whatever nutes you are using the rules remain. ppms stay the same. the limits on the plant remain the same.
    EG. i have a plant needing 400 ppms so if i use sensi grow i still need 400ppms worth in my nute solution but if i decided to use GH nutes organic 3 part i would now need 400ppm see the diffrence? no i didnt think so .
    this dosnt answer @Fwanks questions exactly but i thought id throw this in there whilst waiting on his PM response.
    Haven't got a pm from you yet? Might be Tapatalk playing up though. I notice you mentioned ppm too. My truncheon says them all. Why is it more accurate?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times

All the best with grow dude

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

IndicaIVme (22-09-16), Trex (11-01-17)

Thanks

Watching this mate. Good luck.
    All the best, Gander

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gander For This Useful Post:

IndicaIVme (22-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fwank
    I've set up a rdwc all buckets connected, with a pump then re circulating the water into small Hoses to quench the plants. I notice your water is very high in the bucket so you plants will stay moist. Other people say you should leave a gap.Do you find filling the mesh pot works better? Do you have a pump? Or just leave the water to circulate itself? As using less electricity would be amazing if I don't have to power the pump.
    Thanks for any info.
    Apologies @fwank i replied to another message and thought it was yours ...

Hi there mate dont have your bucket water high unless you are using rhyzocores nets like the ones i made in the little DYI bit. always keep the water about at the base of the netpot in a regular old style netpot (which are no longer used by pro's) but really it would depend on how advanced the seedling or plant is.
    for starting out a seedling or clone i would start with the soultion line about an inch up the net so the clone or seedling has acess to the solution never let roots dry out. after a few weeks i would start the level below the nets by an inch. but since the invention of rhyzocores dripper systems in rdwc or water farms are obsolete.
    and yes you do nered a recirculating pump to run the rdwc system.
    most people have problems with temps in dwc stand alone which is the main reason to run a rdwc eith out of the grow space to cool or out to a chiller.
    if you cannot keep temps under 21c which can be difficult for some inc me . then dont attempt dwc or rdwc. alturnitivly an aquarium chiller should be ontop of most dwc or rdwc grow list to ensure that temps remain perfectly in range throughout the grow if perfect DO (dissolved oxygen) levels are achived by cool temps and no deasese take hold of the root zone 2 pound plants are achivable with the right strains system air and soultion.
    Last edited by IndicaIVme; 22-09-16 at 08:51 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast