Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is it time to harvest indoor grow?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Hi - that is a very long time indeed. Could you remind me what lights you are using for this grow?
    I'm using 4 CFL light bulbs DAY White 6500K. It's an ultra cheap setup They seem to have grown pretty well.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanuman99 For This Useful Post:

redisiel (25-09-16)

Viz Guest

Cool thanks for that - I understand way better the long veg period. Ok all good mate here is what you have to do.

First thing first. Inspect every plant for spider mites. If all are infested then you need to make a call. Do you want to risk what bud you have grown and try and get rid of the infestation. Or if you feel there is not enough bud to chop right now then your hand is forced and you have to deal with the spider mites.

How you deal with them is pretty much up to you. There are chemical solutions that you can use if you are not planning on harvesting (chopping) your plants in the next few days/weeks. Organic options and biological options.

Have a read here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...mites-try-this

One thing you will need to do is also clean up the area around where your plants are kept. The little buggers hide everywhere. I had to bleach clean a greenhouse three times before I got rid of a particularly nasty infestation a few years ago.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (22-09-16), hanuman99 (22-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    so 10 weeks veg, 10-14 days to flower from flip, puts you around 6-7 weeks in flower?? Is that right chap?
    yes, that's about right. thanks!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanuman99 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (22-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Thanks

ok, cool! I'll see if I can get them under control. I've noticed them quickly and have kept them under control. Then I can continue the grow for a couple more weeks.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hanuman99 For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

Yip just make sure you get as many of the little buggers as possible and keep an eye on things. Repeat treatments are good.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Be interesting to des how things are here hanuman99,
    Also if you used the suggested mite control but I'd much rather it wasn't needed lol, best o luck
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2