Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: buds harvest ect

Thanks

Default buds harvest ect

My plants is flowering, she's slowed down her growth I think this is normal durning bud / trichome production? Anyway I have been keeping an eye on them, my top cola was just pistils and leave ontop of leafs ontop ot pistils ontop of more leafs (you get the idea) and I was thinking..something is missing....i wonder if she's not growing anymore..pistils on top retreated and I was confused, next minute new pistils forming and the buds are now full of calyx's that I can see all over it piling ontop each other and the buds STINKKKKK like sweet sweet fruits, is this plants getting closer to harvest? And when does trichome production get more heavy? I have been feeding her biobizz bloom nutes now and then , it says to give 2-5 mil , my plant is in a 6 ltr pot , should I be feeding her weekly? And when do I flush?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigbudsandnugs For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Bulls Guest

Hi mate. Keep one question in 1 thread. No need to open multiple threads for a single question.
    Also 1 photo will describe your buds better than a 1000 words.
    you flush when you are happy with the colour of your triches and the plant is towards the end of its life. Depending if you're in soil or coco you flush differently.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (21-09-16), GEORGE (21-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16), The budda (21-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Few pics bro?

Up the irons

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (21-09-16), GEORGE (21-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	332426 that's is my lemon haze bagseed on the left and cheese on the right being light strain trained , grow space ain't huge so happy with that tbh

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bradybush For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Bradybush (22-09-16), GEORGE (22-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Thanks

I have just ordered one today as I'm in flush now and need to know when to harvest only got x30 ain't no good man lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bradybush For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bradybush View Post
    I have just ordered one today as I'm in flush now and need to know when to harvest only got x30 ain't no good man lol
    Well if you have already decided to flush without checking the trichomes, then i dont think it matters now mate

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks

my top buds are now fatter over the past days, lots of swollen caylexs appeard out of thin air, what does this mean?, when do i flush and what do ido about the slower forming buds at the bottom

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bigbudsandnugs For This Useful Post:

redisiel (25-09-16)

Bulls Guest

You can cut what you think it's ready and let it dry if you have where to do it while the rest of the plant is mature enough for you to chop it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Bradybush (22-09-16), Dutchcourage (22-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Dude, if you havent got some thing to check the trichs and your peak harvest period, you dont wand to run on too late, while trichs are the best indicator, your description sounds like they could be done! dont worry about the lower buds, its generally lack of light, I had it with my first grow. Take off some bud, and cook it, toaster lowest setting, bit of foil tucked into the toast slit, after the toaster pops, with the weed in it, so its dries from residual heat and then take it out and turn it,just repeat a few times with the toaster slowly until its dry enough, then have couple of smokes and see what its like, wont be same as the end cured product but it'll give you an idea where you are now, if its bakes you, you'll know :-)

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Bradybush (22-09-16), redisiel (25-09-16)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast