Thread: I need to help my mum, pain killer strain please??

Dr-Chronic Guest

Default I need to help my mum, pain killer strain please??

Hi guys, I've been thinking a lot today, my old dears got osteoporosis in her back amongst hip problems, but on this 2 plant run I would like to grow 1 of the plants pacfically to help her, she's on crutches 24/7 that liquid morphine shite that's probably doing more bad then good my mother goose has absolutely no quality of life, she can barely get out her bed, it's that bad, I'm unsure what I'm looking for if its Cbd or even what ratio, she does like a good smoke tho but I'd like for her something that will ease the pain away if not kill it dead, I'd like my mum to get out the house again feel proper devastated for her I'm 24 now and she's been suffering since I was 18 in fact all my life she's had multiple cancers which she's faught through, although she nearly died on me when I was 5 just want to try and give her a life again

Anyway enough about the life story lmao think I'm pretty Mongoled

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated as I haven't a scooby doo on what im looking for CHEW where are you mate? Know you know this kind of stuff mate but I'm unsure who else will
    Be able to help haven't been on a lot lately with a new little mukka

Hope your all well THCT

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-09-16), Bud Lightyear (21-09-16), GEORGE (06-10-16), M_C (21-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Dr-Chronic View Post
    Hi guys, I've been thinking a lot today, my old dears got osteoporosis in her back amongst hip problems, but on this 2 plant run I would like to grow 1 of the plants pacfically to help her, she's on crutches 24/7 that liquid morphine shite that's probably doing more bad then good my mother goose has absolutely no quality of life, she can barely get out her bed, it's that bad, I'm unsure what I'm looking for if its Cbd or even what ratio, she does like a good smoke tho but I'd like for her something that will ease the pain away if not kill it dead, I'd like my mum to get out the house again feel proper devastated for her I'm 24 now and she's been suffering since I was 18 in fact all my life she's had multiple cancers which she's faught through, although she nearly died on me when I was 5 just want to try and give her a life again

Anyway enough about the life story lmao think I'm pretty Mongoled

Any help at all will be greatly appreciated as I haven't a scooby doo on what im looking for CHEW where are you mate? Know you know this kind of stuff mate but I'm unsure who else will
    Be able to help haven't been on a lot lately with a new little mukka

Hope your all well THCT
    Talk to Chew mate...

Regards BL

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-09-16), GEORGE (06-10-16), M_C (21-09-16)

Chew Guest

Take a look at CBD Crew Skunk Haze or their Critical Mass. The Critical Mass is a big yielder and i've seen it take care of chronic pain with no problem what so ever. Although that's through oil. But a CBD rich strain should offer more relief than high THC . Skunk Haze and Critical Mass are between 1:1 and 2:1 CBD - THC

There's lots of CBD rich strains now mate. I always recommend CBD Crew purely because i've grown it, made loads of oil with it and with great results
    Last edited by Chew; 21-09-16 at 11:34 PM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Blue (21-09-16), Dutchcourage (06-10-16), GEORGE (06-10-16), M_C (21-09-16)

Dr-Chronic Guest

Thanks chew I'm going to take a look into them now mate, could I use 1 plant to make oil mate? Or is that not a pheasable thing to do with 1 plant? I have no idea when it comes to ratios sorry to sound a total thick cunt but could someone explain it to me lmao thanks for replays guys

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr-Chronic For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-16), Skunky n funky (22-09-16)

Chew Guest

Thanks chew I'm going to take a look into them now mate, could I use 1 plant to make oil mate? Or is that not a pheasable thing to do with 1 plant? I have no idea when it comes to ratios sorry to sound a total thick cunt but could someone explain it to me lmao thanks for replays guys
    Let's say you pull 5 oz from 1 plant. That should give you 20 grams of oil. If her pain is chronic and non stop you'll most likely find she will need to does 4-5 x per day. Out of everyone I have helped with pain etc, a 20:1 ratio works really well. Use size 00 capsules, they hold just under one gram so lets just say they hold a gram. So 5 Oz/20 grams of oil will produce 420 capsules @ 20:1. Divide that into 5x doses per day, thats 84 days of meds

60:1 = 1 g CCO + 48 g carrier oil + 12 g lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /61 capsules = 16 mg cannabinoids per capsule. (ish)

40:1 = 1 g CCO + 32 g carrier oil + 8 g lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /41 capsules = 24 mg cannabinoids per capsule. (ish)

20:1 = 1 g CCO + 16 g carrier oil + 4 g lecithin

1000 mg cannabinoids /21 capsules = 47 mg cannabinoids per capsule. (ish)

10:1 = 1 g CCO + 8 g carrier oil + 2 g lecithin

1000 mg /11 capsules = 91 mg cannabinoids per capsule (ish)

You say she has had cancer, if it was estrogen-based then avoid flaxseed oil (just to be safe) and use extra virgin olive oil for the carrier instead. The best way would be suppositories, inserted between 1-1.5 inches to avoid being high. If she likes being high then she can ingest them too but 20:1 may be too strong to start off with.
    Last edited by Chew; 22-09-16 at 12:46 PM.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (24-09-16), Dutchcourage (06-10-16), GEORGE (06-10-16), lostorstolen (25-09-16), Trex (07-02-17)

Thanks

i am growing dinafems industrial plant cbd auto for the exact same reason.... you need a high cbd weed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anruari For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,213 Times

Hi guys, I've been thinking a lot today, my old dears got osteoporosis in her back amongst hip problems, ... she's on crutches 24/7 that liquid morphine shite that's probably doing more bad then good my mother goose has absolutely no quality of life, she can barely get out her bed, it's that bad, ...
    Hey, tried to PM you but an too new here. Hope she is okay.

Please do a web search on a lady doctor called Kathy C Maupin. She has written a book that can be found on Amazon, but if you want to just explore the treatment that she does, she has about 300 videos on You Tube, the channel is called BiobalanceHealthcast.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (02-05-17), GEORGE (28-01-17), Happy roken (21-01-17), Trex (07-02-17)