Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Green light?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,496 Times
    Provided Answers: 66

Default Answered: Green light?

Hi guys, I'm just not 100% sure if it's safe to go with the green bulb in flower room, is it just the normal old school house hold bulb only green. Light the ones on the town centre Xmas trees? Just wanted to find out as I've never used anything except perfect 12/12 light and dark it's just in would be hand at the minute for to be able to get access to the room at lights out

Up the irons

2. "I use em all the time mate, alot of canna related products also use green leds on equipment aswel such as the blue lab guardian as apparently the plants dont see green light at all.

It is abit weird but helps shitloads being able to do stuff at lights off period. I use the spiral cfl type green party bulbs like these ones item number 351130533332

Proper green so bulbs not painted so it doesnt wear off over time. Had mine years now with no issues, available in both style fittings i believe.
    Makes groom look like this:

Only 15 watts so obviously need a few to light groom up properly though"

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The budda For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (23-09-16), GEORGE (23-09-16), Jesse Pinkman (23-09-16), liquidgravity (28-09-16), skippy (23-09-16)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Hi mate,
    I've no idea, but what about night vision glasses instead? Or, use a black bulb

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Bulls Guest

I've heard that for the green light too mukka but never tried it.
    Will be nice to find out.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Thanks

How powerful is this thing bro? I dont think christmas or house bulbs are renowned for their spectacular growing power to be fair. :/

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lolklolkgf For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,522 Times
    Provided Answers: 5

you can buy green lights for a couple of quid from hydro shops or the bay that clip onto a baseball cap . ive been in my mates shed with this on was weird as fook and the plants look mad . he used to whack his cap on then enter his room just to check temps and shit at that specific time . unsure on how a household green bulb would get on cant see any reason for it not to work either

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dazmandaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-16), Jesse Pinkman (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times
    Provided Answers: 55

I use green compacy florescent. The green wears off eventually and you can get re-veg when that happens. If you can keep it 4 feet from plants and only turn it on to work there fine. I switched to an Apollo green LED headlamp works great no issues.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-09-16), Jesse Pinkman (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times
    Provided Answers: 38

I use em all the time mate, alot of canna related products also use green leds on equipment aswel such as the blue lab guardian as apparently the plants dont see green light at all.

It is abit weird but helps shitloads being able to do stuff at lights off period. I use the spiral cfl type green party bulbs like these ones item number 351130533332

Proper green so bulbs not painted so it doesnt wear off over time. Had mine years now with no issues, available in both style fittings i believe.

Only 15 watts so obviously need a few to light groom up properly though

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Blue (29-09-16), Dazmandaz (23-09-16), Dutchcourage (23-09-16), GEORGE (23-09-16), Jingo (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Bulls Guest

Jesse that looks wicked mate.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bulls For This Useful Post:

Jesse Pinkman (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Pinkman View Post
    I use em all the time mate, alot of canna related products also use green leds on equipment aswel such as the blue lab guardian as apparently the plants dont see green light at all.

Only 15 watts so obviously need a few to light groom up properly though
    Nice one Jesse,

Im gonna order some. I have a small one that goes around my head. Only it popped off into a bucket of runoff waste lol

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (23-09-16), Jesse Pinkman (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 17,323 Times
    Provided Answers: 38

Quote Originally Posted by Bulls View Post
    Jesse that looks wicked mate.
    Cheers mate

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Nice one Jesse,

Im gonna order some. I have a small one that goes around my head. Only it popped off into a bucket of runoff waste lol
    Haha proper fucked now then is it mate yeah theres a few sellers on the bay that do em so dont know if that ones the best price but i remember payin around 10 for one years ago so worth havin a nosy around i guess

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesse Pinkman For This Useful Post:

Jingo (23-09-16), The budda (23-09-16)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast