Thread: Need info on possible growth time

Thanks

Default Need info on possible growth time

What is the estimated growth time for this northern lights strain I'm going to be growing? http://www.herbiesheadshop.com/royal...sed-seeds-3008

Also what would be the estimated length of both the Vegetative and Flowering stage for the grow, all things being in optimal conditions.
    The specification for the seed says the flowering time is 5-7 weeks...does this mean it takes 5-7 weeks to reach this stage or 5-7 weeks to complete the flowering stage.

Another thing I'm unsure of is what nutrients to use in each of the stages.
    These are the guys I have:

1) Hyrdo Coco Grow 200ml

10-5-4
    N 10
    Ureic nitrogen 7.8
    Ammonicial nitrogen 2.2
    Phosphorus pentoxide 5
    Potassium oxide 4

2) Hydro Coco Bloom 200ml

5-4-9
    Ureic nitrogen 2.7
    Ammonical nitrogen 2.3
    Phosphorus pentoxide 4
    Potassium oxide 9

How consistent would I need to be in the veg and flowering stages in adding each of these (times per week)? I will be using a ph monitor to check my levels and adjust it accordingly.

All feedback appreciated. Thankyou!
    Last edited by Blue; 24-09-16 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Removed link replaced with site sponser Link *

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

The breeders state a harvest time of 9-10 weeks , I'm no auto expert but I'd say your looking at around 12 weeks from seed to finish depending on environment. Are you growing in coco or soil?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The breeders state a harvest time of 9-10 weeks , I'm no auto expert but I'd say your looking at around 12 weeks from seed to finish depending on environment. Are you growing in coco or soil?
    Soil mate BioBizz All Mix

The Aspie Toker Guest

On the Royal Queen website, it says "9-10 weeks after planting" - you can add 2 weeks to that (normally.)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lolklolkgf View Post
    Soil mate BioBizz All Mix
    Are those the pound land nutes? I believe a few growers have put them to the test here.. You'll not need any feed for a few weeks using biobizz as its preloaded with nutrients similar to other soils. Also you'll not need to Ph as the soil will buffer for you. I'm sure a soil grower will be along to help you out shortly
    Last edited by Blue; 25-09-16 at 12:11 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    On the Royal Queen website, it says "9-10 weeks after planting" - you can add 2 weeks to that (normally.)
    Shit. Shoulda seen that lol. Thank you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lolklolkgf For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Haha yeah spotted em in poundland after being bored shitless from walking round with the missus. Saw grow and bloom and thought "fuck these might be good for a few quid".