Thread: Reefers first ever hash run :D

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

Default Reefers first ever hash run :D

So got my bubble bags ready for a hash run. First time doing it but done all the research and feel confident I will have something nice to smoke at the end of it.

While I wait on the ice I chucked about 20g on a 73u silk screen and shook it about for 10 mins and made a bit of hash from that for now...

After 5-10 mins of shaking... still plenty more to shake out

I warmed up a metal surface to a very low temp to press the resin heads

Rolled it up.

and pressed again and again until I had this.

didn't weigh it but it's about 2 decent joints so maybe around 1g

Smoked half a joint of it so far.... It's very smooth to smoke almost silky. Extremely hard hitting, totally ripped right now lol

It was made up from a combination of 15g white widow and 5g tangerine dream... seems to be a nice balance between head high and body stone

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

Bubonik Chronic (25-09-16), mrjung (25-09-16)

Thanks

looks nice, mon the hash! good luck with the bubble bags (never got on with them myself)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,224 Times

yeah in the middle of doing a couple of runs with them just now... bit of a pain trying to scoop all the stuff up lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ReeferDankness For This Useful Post:

mrjung (26-09-16)

Thanks

thats what I failed on!