Thread: When and what to feed?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Default When and what to feed?

Hi all. I'm 2 weeks in to my 1st grow. In soil, 300w LED, Purple bud female seeds.

I have started off in standard seedling/cutting compost and will be repotting into canna terra pro.

Have been in the seedling soil for 2 weeks now, when do I start feeding?

Also what should I use? It needs to be something cheap and easy to get my hands on.

When I pot up do I carry on feeding or wait 2 weeks until the nutes in the new soil have been used up?

Oh yeah, should I be spraying/misting my girls? I have no way of checking humidity atm.

Tia

Thanks

Hey Tia,

I have never grown in canna pro, bit of an old thread but this may help?

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...terra-pro-soil

I wouldn't feed just yet but it really depends on the compost and I wouldn't want to suggest nutrients and when having not grown in that medium, sure someone will help you out there. Any chance you can get a pic or 2 up?

Cheers,

Mart

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,492 Times

Any pics Mrs ? No need to feed if your potting up soon but if you get a pic up it will be easy to give a much more accurate answer

Up the irons

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times

Hi, took these this morning, excuse the light burn, other than that they look really good to me 😊
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160926_094144.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	332617   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160925_095349.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	332618