Thread: sensi super skunk x3 - accidental early flower?

Thanks

Angry Answered: sensi super skunk x3 - accidental early flower?

they got root bound quick so upped to these 7gals. there's been little growth, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	332592what's goin on?

it won't let me upload the other 2 pics

2. "You might find they are stretching their roots out, also the repot may of slowed her for a few days,worry not just keep a eye on em.

Also make sure the pics are under 2mb ."

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grimgrimer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

welcome to the forum mate swing by here https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...oduce-Yourself
    we dont no what goin on you havent give us much info.
    what you growing in coco or soil?
    whats lights using?
    size tent?
    temps and RH?
    current feeding schedule
    if growing in coco, what EC & PH you got?

looks quite dry to me that mate and also bit hungry

5. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-16)

Clunge Muncher Guest

You might find they are stretching their roots out, also the repot may of slowed her for a few days,worry not just keep a eye on em.

Also make sure the pics are under 2mb .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clunge Muncher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-16)

Viz Guest

Hello there, to upload more images you are going to need ten posts. But pretty sure your plant is doing just find, all the work is going on underground at the minute I suspect.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-09-16)

Thanks

hey man, thanks! feeling relieved I have some help from an external party! this is my first grow.

im using soil, 600w MH for 20+ hours a day. 2x4 tent, temps get highest at about 76 and have dropped to 68 at their lowest, im trying to regulate this better. im feeding pnce every 4-5 days with mild veg nutes and some calcium water.. oh of water is always 6.5-6.8 before it goes in. the top most recent shoots are looking lighter in colour which made me think they might be blooming.