Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: THC, THCV, CBG, CBC, CBN, and CBD

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Its fascinating Chew, when you look at prescription drugs and their problems, then what a plant can do! I would appreciate an explanation of what an ultrasonic cleaner actually does with your herb???

I looked the liposomal extraction up

The heart of liposomal encapsulation technology comes down to liposomes, but what exactly are they? Here is a quick guide to what liposomes are, how they work and how they are made.

Essentially, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology consists of microscopic healthy fat particles which are made up of phospholipids along with water soluble vitamins and minerals. This technology has been used for many years as a way of delivering small amounts of therapeutic substances to the specific tissues of the body, without affecting any other part of the body.

How Does it Work?
    How it works is that the liposomes form a microscopic bubble made from layers of special types of molecules known as phospholipids. It is a membrane, very similar to the type of membrane that surrounds the cells within your body. This membrane contains and protects whatever substance is inside.

Many years ago, researchers discovered that these liposomes could be filled with therapeutic agents and nutrients. The membrane would hold in the substance while the supplement was ingested and would not release it until it had reached the appropriate tissues or body part.

This incredible technology works because of a natural phenomenon that actually makes life as we know it possible. This is the natural behaviour of phospholipids to form tiny bubbles when they are within an aqueous solution under the right conditions. These small bubbles are called “liposomes’ and they become automatically filled with the aqueous solution that they were in before they were formed. So, for example, when they are within a Vitamin C supplement solution they become filled to the brim with liquid Vitamin C. These little bubbles of Liposomal Vitamin C stay intact until they are delivered directly to the right part of the body

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-09-16), DrCannaP (27-09-16), GEORGE (27-05-18), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    Its fascinating Chew, when you look at prescription drugs and their problems, then what a plant can do! I would appreciate an explanation of what an ultrasonic cleaner actually does with your herb???

I looked the liposomal extraction up

The heart of liposomal encapsulation technology comes down to liposomes, but what exactly are they? Here is a quick guide to what liposomes are, how they work and how they are made.

Essentially, Liposomal Encapsulation Technology consists of microscopic healthy fat particles which are made up of phospholipids along with water soluble vitamins and minerals. This technology has been used for many years as a way of delivering small amounts of therapeutic substances to the specific tissues of the body, without affecting any other part of the body.

How Does it Work?
    How it works is that the liposomes form a microscopic bubble made from layers of special types of molecules known as phospholipids. It is a membrane, very similar to the type of membrane that surrounds the cells within your body. This membrane contains and protects whatever substance is inside.

Many years ago, researchers discovered that these liposomes could be filled with therapeutic agents and nutrients. The membrane would hold in the substance while the supplement was ingested and would not release it until it had reached the appropriate tissues or body part.

This incredible technology works because of a natural phenomenon that actually makes life as we know it possible. This is the natural behaviour of phospholipids to form tiny bubbles when they are within an aqueous solution under the right conditions. These small bubbles are called “liposomes’ and they become automatically filled with the aqueous solution that they were in before they were formed. So, for example, when they are within a Vitamin C supplement solution they become filled to the brim with liquid Vitamin C. These little bubbles of Liposomal Vitamin C stay intact until they are delivered directly to the right part of the body
    See Dutch, you're getting the bug...Once you start, you can't stop. The possibilities of cannabis are endless, nearly! lol
    You wouldn't believe the size of my note book and the endless hours researching. Is all good. We can literally change people's lives here

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-09-16), DrCannaP (27-09-16), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Thanks

I believe it Chew and when Ive got a couple more grows in that exactly where I am heading for mate, "making a difference"

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-18), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchcourage View Post
    I believe it Chew and when Ive got a couple more grows in that exactly where I am heading for mate, "making a difference"
    Good for you mate. Making a difference to even one life is so rewarding. I hate seeing people suffer...
    Mon the plant

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-09-16), Dutchcourage (26-09-16), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    Good for you mate. Making a difference to even one life is so rewarding. I hate seeing people suffer...
    Mon the plant
    Same,Same Mon the plant

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-18), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Thanks

Great thread, great info, great guy.....keep it up Chew

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to J.18 For This Useful Post:

Dutchcourage (26-09-16), GEORGE (27-05-18), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Mr Legend Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Chew View Post
    It's nice to have others with such a keen interest in this. I was getting lonely by myself! Lol
    Sorry I left you hanging Chew but last time we were down I joined my local grow forum out of boredom and found a sorry looking medical section, it took me a long time to get them up to speed cause they were still on naphtha extraction RSO and straight oil oral dosing...
    Nobody ever heard of carrier oils, liposomal encapsulation or competitive inhibition, bioavailability wasn't even a subject...

I've been doing bunch of tests runs with different ratios of cco/carrier/lecithin/alcohol after trying a 100mg dose that still had some alcohol in, it hit me so hard and fast I couldn't believe mate so I had to experiment a bit... I'm somewhere between 10-15% alcohol now and it definitely has dramatic effect on absorption speed and potency, I'm using coconut oil as carrier as I can only judge psych effects until I have lab access...

I'll open another topic and write my ramblings there mate cause I keep messing up yours...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Legend For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-09-16), DrCannaP (27-09-16), lostorstolen (27-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,068 Times

Want to thank you gentlemen for all your tireless research I have friends who are sick and repeat all your findings to them. I hope they take it to heart but a lot of people I know just aren't willing to listen. They are old school Marijuana has only one purpose to get high. I have converted a few but it is a never ending battle with some of them. Again keep up the amazing work. Peace to you and your. Also chew all the best and prayers to your mother.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lostorstolen For This Useful Post:

Dazmandaz (27-09-16), DrCannaP (27-09-16), GEORGE (27-05-18), mickeysplif (28-09-16), M_C (27-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter McPherson View Post
    Sorry I left you hanging Chew but last time we were down I joined my local grow forum out of boredom and found a sorry looking medical section, it took me a long time to get them up to speed cause they were still on naphtha extraction RSO and straight oil oral dosing...
    Nobody ever heard of carrier oils, liposomal encapsulation or competitive inhibition, bioavailability wasn't even a subject...

I've been doing bunch of tests runs with different ratios of cco/carrier/lecithin/alcohol after trying a 100mg dose that still had some alcohol in, it hit me so hard and fast I couldn't believe mate so I had to experiment a bit... I'm somewhere between 10-15% alcohol now and it definitely has dramatic effect on absorption speed and potency, I'm using coconut oil as carrier as I can only judge psych effects until I have lab access...

I'll open another topic and write my ramblings there mate cause I keep messing up yours...
    There was a debate on whether alcohol should be added to the Bio Bomb recipes or not. It was a really interesting read but something I've not tried myself so I look forward to to reading about your experiences with it.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

DrCannaP (27-09-16), lostorstolen (27-09-16)

Chew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter McPherson View Post

Surprising how many forums have little or no info whatsoever. We had a few days we were down around a week ago and i stubbled across a forum and found a guy trying to fight liver cancer, stage 4. He was ingesting 1.25 grams of straight oil per day spilt into 3 doses!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Chew For This Useful Post:

lostorstolen (27-09-16)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast