Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Some questions about veg lights and leds

Thanks

So good news and bad. Friend stopped by and 1 plant is about 2" the other 2 have not popped? Only thing I can think of is the 2 that got pre soaked in water overnight might not have worked as fast.

But did say the water system seems to be working. Top soil was damp around the stalk. Re watered the soil and nlw I guess its a waiting game again

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TreeLover For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-09-16)

Thanks

hi mate 1st time on here and am looking for some info i dont know where and how to post it on this is what i have put down or have you worked with this thanks anyway if you cant -----hi all this is my 1st post and i hope some of you can give me some advice i have 1 x purple queen 2 x choc skunk (my fav) 1 x monster skunk 1 x ak 49 and 1 x amnesia haze all autos i have only been growing for around 6 years i have done regs but autos suit me better anyway i stopped growing for about a year and a half and i can't believe how far autos have came in that time i have grown choc skunk a few times but the rest this is the 1st i av done ak47 and i am thinking ak49 is going to be the same but bigger i always used dutch pro auto feed but now i have move to bio buzz has anyone done autos with this before that can help me out from the first time i have winged it as i was to para to ask anyone even the closest people i know for advice i have never worked with a ph meter before but this time i have 1 can you tell me are there any house products that can bring it down or up the feed i am giving them is 1mil veg bio buzz and 1mil bloom there on around week 4 i am finding it hard to understand on videos on youtube for advice as there just showing how big there @ on what week with music instead of taking the the time to show or tell what they're adding at what time i know not all plants are the same my smoke has always been ok but what am getting out the plants have not am using a hps 600 watt 18 hours of light i can't think of anything else to give you an idear of where i am at and where i would love to get to i know the choc skunk is a small plant can anyone tell me what your looking at getting out the others also the size they will grow to so i can prepare the grow place for it thanks for any help and time you can give respect p.s i will add photos at a latter date my pc is playing up when it's sorted :thanks:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gibstar1976 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-09-16)

Thanks

this ishi i have picked you 2 ask you if you can give me some info as you you look like you know your stuff i have 2 x choc skunk 1x monster skunk 1 xak 49 1 x purple queen 1x amnesia hazei started off with a weak feed them then they are all autos i have been growing for about 5-6 year but had to stop for a bit but when i got back to it i could not believe how far autos have come its great i am seeing biobuzz for the 1st time over the yeas i have just winged it the smoke was ok and sometimes great but what i was getting out a plant was nowhere near what i should have what i would like to know is have you done any of these plants i have done choc skunk before and ak 47 but not 49 are there a big change to the ak 47 the rest its the 1st time what size do some of the grow to as i am on week 6 and i am near to where my light is just now i am waiting for yo yos to put it higher also i have biobizz grow,bloom and max i am giving them 1mil veg 2mil bloom i have started of weaker before i got to this how many times should i be feeding them and when should i start giving them the top max? do i do away with the bio grow? and are there anything else i should get for them i am new to this site i don't know where i should have put this so anyone can help in anyway if you can help me where to put this up thanks to you for any pointers respect. J also money is low so i can't be splashing out to anyone that can help with advise

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gibstar1976 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-10-16)

Thanks

hi i have picked you 2 ask you if you can give me some info as you you look like you know your stuff i have 2 x choc skunk 1x monster skunk 1 xak 49 1 x purple queen 1x amnesia hazei started off with a weak feed them then they are all autos i have been growing for about 5-6 year but had to stop for a bit but when i got back to it i could not believe how far autos have come its great i am seeing biobuzz for the 1st time over the yeas i have just winged it the smoke was ok and sometimes great but what i was getting out a plant was nowhere near what i should have what i would like to know is have you done any of these plants i have done choc skunk before and ak 47 but not 49 are there a big change to the ak 47 the rest its the 1st time what size do some of the grow to as i am on week 6 and i am near to where my light is just now i am waiting for yo yos to put it higher also i have biobizz grow,bloom and max i am giving them 1mil veg 2mil bloom i have started of weaker before i got to this how many times should i be feeding them and when should i start giving them the top max? do i do away with the bio grow? and are there anything else i should get for them i am new to this site i don't know where i should have put this so anyone can help in anyway if you can help me where to put this up thanks to you for any pointers respect. J also money is low so i can't be splashing out am using a hps 600 if i can get the hoos on am sure that would help but my pc is playing up i will try and find out how to do it.sorry if am being a pest to you i am till learning how to work this site.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gibstar1976 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-10-16)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5