Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Thrips trouble!!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rizla_C View Post
    Depends on what kind of bug you have mate?? can you try and get a pic of one of them??

I used pyrethrum 5EC on mine to kill the thrips,worked a charm

I checked the plant and couldnĀ“t see any bugger. Does the tobacco solution harms the buds?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to solista For This Useful Post:

rizla_C (27-02-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,016 Times

Quote Originally Posted by solista View Post
    I checked the plant and couldnĀ“t see any bugger. Does the tobacco solution harms the buds?
    I've heard of the nicotine sprays,but i've never used them so can't really say mate.

Put a picture on of one of the damaged leafs!

Because you're growing outside it could be a whole host of bugs, try and find out what exact bug it is causing you problems.

Then find out whats best to get rid of the buggers!

I used pyrethrum 5EC to kill thrips,but it won't work on all bugs so it's important to find out which one you're dealing with.. Gl mate

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4