Thread: Flushing at the right time, ore to early?

Thanks

Default Answered: Flushing at the right time, ore to early?

Attachment 332680Attachment 332681

Here are my Nice Auto Colorado Cookies 63 Days old! I hope i dont do the mistake and Cleansing her to early? After Day 55 i stopping giving her Biobizz Nutriens. Know we have Day 63 and she turning Yeloow very very Quickly....

Is everythink ok ore i need to give her Nutriens?? thnak you

2. "When a plant is near the end of its productive phase, flowering in the case of bud, it will draw on all its stored resources for that final push and that final push will cause all plants to suck the life out of the leaves where stores of energy are located. Now in your particular plants case if that is the Dutch Passion strain I am surprised that it has grown so quickly, normally that would be about 11 weeks. But you are only two weeks out of their guidelines so not too far off. Have you looked at the trichomes with a loupe to see if your plant is ready for the chop or how far along before the chop it is?"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenthum For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-16)

Viz Guest

When a plant is near the end of its productive phase, flowering in the case of bud, it will draw on all its stored resources for that final push and that final push will cause all plants to suck the life out of the leaves where stores of energy are located. Now in your particular plants case if that is the Dutch Passion strain I am surprised that it has grown so quickly, normally that would be about 11 weeks. But you are only two weeks out of their guidelines so not too far off. Have you looked at the trichomes with a loupe to see if your plant is ready for the chop or how far along before the chop it is?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

B.A.BARACUS (28-09-16), GEORGE (28-09-16)

Thanks

Hey, Yes this is the Dutch Passion Auto Colorado Cookies i have a Green Thum hihihi i am shockt too incredible quickly this Beast! Do you think 1 Weeks and than Harvest?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenthum For This Useful Post:

Viz Guest

I don't really work on time or number of weeks grown. I trust only my eyes. A cheap loupe and a few minutes squinting at the trichomes will tell you if your girl is ready for chop or not. But my gut feeling is you are very near yes.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Greenthum (28-09-16)