Thread: Help with my autoflower seeds ?

Thanks

Default Help with my autoflower seeds ?

Hey guys I planted 2 autoflower approx 6 days old skunk strain and I'm using a 255 watt CFL bulb, I water the plants with 24 hr old tap water, and I want to know whether they look healthy or not, also when should I start giving them the fox farm nutes ( if u could name which Bute's like big bloom etc ) Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4999.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	36.8 KB 
ID:	332906Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5001.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	332907Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5003.JPG 
Views:	35 
Size:	26.1 KB 
ID:	332908

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ali22J2000 For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (01-10-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

they seem ok to me mate. little on the lanky side. i would top them pots up with more soil bury the stem up a bit before they start to fall over. not a soil grower me buddy. but lot people use old timers. you wont need go near bloom at min mate

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Ali22J2000 (01-10-16)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    they seem ok to me mate. little on the lanky side. i would top them pots up with more soil bury the stem up a bit before they start to fall over. not a soil grower me buddy. but lot people use old timers. you wont need go near bloom at min mate
    They're not growing much for the past 2-3 days though, going quite slow and they're 8 days old, is that normal or could I be doing something wrong ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,277 Times

Look too me like they are stretching to the light, my suggestion is to do what Joker says, or support the stems with straws, your seedlings are deep in their pots and away from the light .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dutchcourage For This Useful Post:

joker_the_smoker (03-10-16)