Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nutrients? Which nutrients ?!?

Thanks

Well it's a good job that I'll be hand watering the seedlings until the roots have established then I can put them in the auto pots, as I've just got the light out of its packaging that I admittedly bought in haste and it's an aquarium light !!!! Please help someone, can I use this or not? If not please can somebody recommend any decent lights for a couple of plants in a tent?

Bulls Guest

What is the light?

Thanks

The light is a Vipra Spectra led light, 165w.

Bulls Guest

It is okay. Get the seedlings at 40" from the light and slowly move it closer.

Thanks

Really ? That's great !! Thank you mate. How often should I move it closer though Bulls?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2